Bluehippo.com / Paid off no rebate tv esc

1 3960 HOWARD HUGHES PARKWAYLASVEGAS Nevada, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-383-6557

I have paid off my computer in full and waited over 90 days and still no rebate TV printer bundle package as promised every time i call them back just the same thing 2 to 4 weeks 2 to 6 weeks still nothing i am very mad right now i fill that i got scammed and that ill never see my 300 dollar rebate TV or printer i work hard for my money to turn around and get scammed like this I want my stuff.

Comments

• Mi
      15th of Aug, 2008

I Purchased a computer from youn in 6/08/2006 and and paid for it in 2007. I have been calling once a month to fine out when I'm going to get my flat Pane L TV and color Printer and my Rebate R equest. I have been doing this for almost a year now. And i have still been wating for my free stuff. I'm tired of calling you people over and over and over again. And intill i receive what's owed me, I will start complaing with the BETTER BUSINESS ONCE A WEEK TIL I RECEIVE MY GOODS, ,

Michael bell
    Phone # 248-556-0533
    Work # 248-362-0960
    Account # 3052918
    order # 93085847
    Order Date: 12/18/206

P.S.
    Please respong as soon as possible

15th of Aug, 2008

I'm tired of all the running around with your service.

15th of Aug, 2008

I Purchased a computer from you in 06/08/2006 and paid for it in 2007 I have been calling once a month to fine out when I'm going to get my flat panel TV and Color Printer and my Rebate request. I have been doing this for almost a year now. And i have still been waiting for my free stuff. I'm tired of calling you people over and over and over again. A intill i receive what's owed me. I will start complaing wiit the BETTER BUSINESS BUREA ONE A WEEK.

• Lu
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Im complaning because ever since i signed up with BLUE HIPPO, they have done nothing but play games with me, and you cant even understand any of the people that answer the phones.Ive made all my payments on time and even payed off early.I was promised my $300.00 rebate after pay-off immediately, then they told me six weeks, now there telling me 6-12 weeks, what a scam.I will be contacting Tom Martino for the Denver news who will publish this throughout the U.S on all the news channels, im not playing any games, i want this company shut down and i will not let up.I advise all others to do the same.Im tired of all the scams going on.Im pissed off!!Your messing with the wrong guy.Keep on playing and taking peoples money, you will lose in the long run, because there will be lawsuits, and you will lose!!!

• Pa
      2nd of Sep, 2008

Blue Hippo Please cancel my order. I do not want anything from your company. Blue Hippo needs help with customer service during ordering. Blue Hippo if you get this message after trying to get you on the phone for over 2 hours of my precious time CANCEL MY ORDER.

• De
      19th of Sep, 2008

I ORDER A COMPUTER FROM YOU AND STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT AND ITS PAID FOR.I GOING TO SUE YOU NOW

• Lu
      15th of Oct, 2008

I agree with all the complaints. I have paid my computer off back 10-07 with no late or missed payments and I too have not recieved my printer and other stuff they promised. I also have reported them to the BBB but their still has not been no change. Would NOT purchess anything else from them. I wish I would have seen the complaints page before I ordered.

• Ju
      6th of Nov, 2008

I'm beginning to fear that I've been taken by Bluehippo. I've long paid up for the computer, flat screen tv and printer that Blue hippo promised with no delivery. Everytime I try calling the 800 customer svc. number I get the same old recording that there will be a 20-minute wait. I wait and wait and end up hanging up time and again because no one ever answers. This is outragious and I'm getting ready to take legal action against Blue hippo unless I hear from them shortly.

• Wi
      4th of Dec, 2008

My complaint toward your company is for not responding as it seems you guys mentioned on your comercials on television, I think your promotions are a scam. I need your respond as soon as posible, if not my determination will be persuing a lawsiut against your company for failure to comply with my phonecalls and not giving me enough information about the status of my computer, I will stop payments when I receive information from you guys or contact me.Above is my e-mail I'll be waiting for your respond as soon as possible. No more than a week.

• Sh
      5th of Feb, 2009

i wanted to cancel my hippo acct. because i got one for xmas they are still taking money out of my account and i want my money back they keep you on the phone so long no one ever come to the phone im typing with one finger and they still havent came to the phone they are a rip off, tomorrowim going to the bank. i was trying to be nice shirley garrett in orlando florida.

• Sh
      5th of Feb, 2009

i want you people to stop taking money out of my account shirley garrett 2614 ocilla court orlando florida32839 send my money back.

• Le
      9th of Feb, 2009

I AGREE WITH THOSE PEOPLE. LISTEN MY MOTHER GOT SCAMMED FROM THOSE PEOPLE OUT IN BALTIMORE, MARYLAND. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVERY HEARD OF THOSE PEOPLE FROM THAT CO. MY MOTHER HAS PAID FROM JULY 7-15-2008 TWO JANUARY 1-27-09 OF $ 34.99 A WEEK AND SHE SET IT UP 2 BE TAKING OUT OF HER CHECKING ACCOUNT EVERY WEEK, THAN OUR AUNT WENT ON LINE AND FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS A SCAMMED AND CALLED MY MOTHER TO TELL HER TO STOP THE NEXT'S PAYMENT AND TO CLOSE HER CHECKING ACCOUNT DOWN WHICH SHE DID SO THEY COULDN'T GET ANYMORE MONEY OUT OF THAT ACCOUNT. SHE HAS PAID $ 1, 013.75 AND THE OUT STANDING BALANCE IS : $ 944.25 WHICH NOW THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANY MORE FROM THAT ACCOUNT. SHE IS CALLING THE ATTY GENERAL OF MARYLAND TO PUT A SUIT COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM TO SEE IF SHE CAN GET HER MONEY BACK OR THE COMPUTER SENT TO HER WHICH IS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SHIPPED OUT TO HER AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR OF 2009 AND SHE STILL HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING OF THE COMPUTER. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OF MY MOTHER DOING THIS FROM THIS COMPANY. HER BANK IS PUTTING A FRAUD COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM. OTHER WORD IS SHE PAID FOR SOMETHING THAT SHE HASN'T GOT IT YET.

• Li
      18th of Feb, 2009

can we get a class action law suit

• El
      1st of Mar, 2009

I agree with all these complaints my husband has been suckerd into this scam I think we all need to take action against these people. The sad part about it is that people are still falling for this. My husband promisd the computer to our son for christmas when they told us they had already sent it in Sept. of 08 and it's been payed for and we never recieved anything. This is bullcrap I'm pissed.

2nd of Mar, 2009

I also ordered a laptop from BLUEHIPPO and its been a year i still havent recieve my order already made all payments obligated to make and still no answer same answer everytime I contact the law office of attorney in maryland and i hope theY close that company down as well and we all get our money back!!! the agents doesnt even work for BlueHippo theyre a branch who has a contract with BlueHippo and they're pakistanians located a town call Lahore and the company is called OVEX TECHNOLGIES!!! Bluehippo if you read this you are so getting sue.

• Wi
      1st of Apr, 2009

i also purchased acomputer from bluehippo since 2007and i have not received my free gifts . i have been calling for over 2yrs. and always the same excuse you will receive them in 2weeks but nothing yet

7th of Apr, 2009

i HAVE PURCHASED A COMPUTER FROM BLUE HIPPO IN 10/10/07 AND HAVE PAID IT OFF IN FULL AND THEY HAVE NEVER SENT MY FREE GIFTS. I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU THE SAME THING AS THESE OTHER PEOPLE. NO ONE WILL HELP YOU IF YOU CALL THEM AND THEY KEEP STATING THAT YOUR GIFTS ARE SENT OR WAIT ANOTHER 2 WEEKS. i WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN ANY LAW SUIT. IF THERE IS ANYBODY OUT THERE CAN HELP US PLEASE DO. IT IS GOING ON TWO YEARS FOR ME. JOLINDA TYSON OF TAYLOR, MS

18th of Apr, 2009

i purchased a printer in jan. 2009 and still i have not received it i've called them several time every time i called them they tell me it on the way it is now april 2009 and i have not received my printer i've have sent them e-mails and gotten no answer i agree with these people and i want to be included in the law suit . i would like to see all of us get the things we purchased and more it is not fare for a company to deceive people the why that they have. please help Andreatta Bohannon

20th of Apr, 2009

My name is Mary V Vasquez I put an order for a computer since Feb13 2009 and i still cant get no computer. What is happening?
    I would like an answer or i will stop my money you are taking from my checking acct. please have the curtesy two let me know what going on. I was suppose to get the computer since march 20th. please let me know thanks Mary V. Vasquez

• Gw
      21st of Apr, 2009

We all need to get together and start a class action suit against Blue Hippo! We need to all exchange e-mail addresses and phone numbers and try to obtain a lawyer! If your interested my e-mail address is deloresstuckey@comcast.net my name is Gwen and they got me for 1320.00