BlueHippo / Not getting what I ordered

1 366 South CircleJamestown, TN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 931-397-2800

I ordered the Bluehippo computer and I was gping to get the colored printer and the 19 inch lcd t.v but when i paid my down payment and two payments I talked to them and they told me i was not going to get the t.v and lied and said they did not tell me they were going to give me the t.v so I had no choice to cancle my order so I fill they took my money and ripped me off and i'm not happy with them at all they owe me $238.96 and they need to pay me back or do what they are suppost to

Comments

• Ro
      21st of Feb, 2008

Baltimore
    Maryland
    Phone: 1-800-383-6557
    www.bluehippo.com

Have not recieved computer , they said that i was to recieved some more paperwork have not recieved. They continue taking payment of my account, I have yet to recieved my computer I have no monies to thought away please tell what to do about this matter. If, I don't hear from you are bluehippo soon, I am going to call channel six news and put 6on myside about bluehippo and how thy are taking people monies.

• Ro
    Detroit
    Michigan
    Phone: 313-332-2507
    www.BlueHippo.com

I Didn't Get all my Merchandice. And I am a Good Customer account 3392272 is Preferred and has 0.00 payments.would like to get all my merchandice. thank you.

19th of May, 2008

I was always on time with my payments thinking that It would make a difference when it came to getting my free items but apparently it made no difference what so ever because here it is May and still no free items. Some one pleeeease help me and let me know how to retrieve MY FREE ITEMS that are entitled to me. I have no way of contacting someone at their headquarters because they never let me speak to a manager or supervisor. Who do I contact regarding this issue? Should I contact the better business bureau?? Please help me.

23rd of May, 2008
    www.bluehippo.com

I cancelled my account because I did not receive my computer. And the time six weeks they told me but I never received my computer or any thing they promised me. They still take money from my account and took seven hundred dollars. I called customer serves and never gave me an answered so they told me to buy stuff on their website so. I want to know a way to do get my money back? Or give me the website so I can go to and buy stuff and get my moneys worth so tell me how to that.

2nd of Jun, 2008

I have been going through the same thing as other costumers with Blue Hippo. I mean we are cheated and no body does a thing. I am so sad that there are people like them that rip off the poor and disabled people and I am angry. But what do we do when we have been scammed. Please does anyone have answers? How do we stop this from happening to other people when they even advertise on TV? Please does any know what to do? I just have to say I am mad. Kathy Barker. May God have mercy on people like this.

2nd of Jun, 2008
    bluehippo
    www.bluehippo.com

I ordered a computer from Blue Hippo. The sales rep gave me options of weekly or bi-weekly payments, I said I can only do monthly payments. The rep said that was ok.

I never got papers to sign, but they kept taking money out of my account bi-weekly, which made my bank account over drawn.

I called Blue Hippo and asked why they kept taking money when I was set up for weekly payments. The girl said I agreed to bi-weekly payments when I didn’t.

She said someone would have to listen to the phone recording of my sale agreement and they would call me back. They never called. I called them. They said my case hasn’t had a decision yet.

I demanded my money back, cancelled my order. They said I would have to take a credit. Unless the recording showed I said monthly payments.

6th of Jun, 2008
    bluehippo
    www.bluehippo.com

I signed up with the hippo in Jan. of 2007 and I never missed or was I late on a payment. Its now June of 2008 and I'm still waiting on my free stuff.

I did receive my colour printer but it was defective and I had to send it back to the company that made it and they did send me another one that works.

When I signed up I paid 25.00$ extra for 100.00 worth of software so I'm still waiting on that as well as my 20inch flat screen TV and 300.00$ rebate.

Does anyone know how to make the hippo do what they claim they do??? I too call the customer service and yes it’s the same thing every time I call. They say they will put it through to upper mng. And that’s all I ever hear.

9th of Jun, 2008
    www.bluehippo.com

Blue Hippo is a rip off. Please do not submit any bank information to them. If I wanted to lay away a computer it sure would not be to this nature. Not to mention they never said a word about paying so many payments before you get the computer. Consumers do your homework, because I did not. I am a student and my classes are online and I was in need of a new computer. Now I am screwed until I save some more money again. BlueHippo is not to help the consumer regain any thing but loose money. Buyer Please Beware!

12th of Jun, 2008
    www.bluehippo.com

Blue hippo stole my hard earned money too. It has almost been one year since I paid off my account and still do not have free merchandise or rebate that was promised to me. Is there anything we can do to them?

Every time I call them they lie they have a different lie to tell me and they always say there is no one else to call and that you can not speak to a supervisor that they can file a complaint on your behalf what company operates like this? They need to be put out of business for good.

26th of Jun, 2008
    www.bluehippo.com

On 1/2/2008 I paid my last payment. I have called to bluehippo many times and they give me the same run around all the time. Up to now I have not received the items that was promised to me flat panel TV, colour printer, complete software bundle and the rebate for $300.00. Before I would call and always get some person telling me that it would be shipped out soon well soon never came. And know they put you on hold for a long time. And the computer that they sent me its a dell like they said it would be its a gateway. What can I do to get the things that were promised to me with purchase?

• Su
      4th of Jul, 2008

apparently the government is aware of the blue hippo scam. i was issued a letter from the gov, letting me know i will be getting my full refund from the blue hippo company. i did take my complaint to the bbs

• Je
      10th of Jul, 2008

I ORDERED MY COMPUTER THROUGH BLUE HIPPO ON OCTOBER OF 2007 PAID MY INITAL PAYMENT OF 125.00 AND 79.00 EVERY TWO WEEKS THEY TOLD ME AFTER THE NINTH PAYMENT MY COMPUTER WOULD BE SHIPPED WELL THEY LIED I HAD MADE 16 PAYMENTS BEFORE THEY SHIPPED MY COMPUTER TO ME WHEN I WOULD CALL THEY KEPT TELLING ME IT WAS ON THE WAY IT FINALLY ARRIVED BUT NOW I HOPE I GET THE FREE ITEMS PROMISED TO ME WHEN I PAY OFF AND THE REBATE MONEY. I WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN.

• Am
      11th of Aug, 2008

I have paid off my computer of $2178.48 and still have not got the things they said i would be getting $300.00 rebate, Flat t.v $800.00 software, color printer. and now ther in Bankruptcy.

18th of Aug, 2008
    California
    bluehippo.com

My name is Chrsitopher Tauai. And I am an existing customer with Blue Hippo. First, I called and order a computer with your company, and I was told that I will receive my papers within 7-10 business days, however, I received it after 3 weeks. Still, yet I called to cancel my order...I received some information, but still didn't answer my questions...Second of all, I call the customer service and still no respond for 5 business days, not including the call that I just made about and hour ago. Your policy states when to cancel an order, it has to be before 7 business days, mind you that I didn't sign the documents and the documents was received after 7 business days...Also BlueHippo still takes money out of my account, so inn other words still charges my account. I don't understand what is going on, but I want to cancel my account and my order... also with the chatting agent... responses with the service did not help, I have to wait for the agent for more than 5 minutes to respond. They gave me a hard time...also the run around and all that!!!

1st of Sep, 2008
    Bluehippo - No more
    bluehippo.com

Blue Hippo is a total rip off I have been a customer for over a year and when I first started my account I was so happy about the news that I passed the info to my mom, sister, best friend and my manger. And would you believe not one of us received our merch. We are trying to take them to court but it seems like we are getting no where. I hope the courts screw this company like they are screwing us!!! So, the lesson learned today is when asked, Will Blue Hippo ship when promise? *** NO!!!

• Na
      4th of Sep, 2008

I WAS A LOYAL CUSTOMER PAID ON TIME AND EVEN PAID IN FULL IN HALF THE TIME I WAS SCHEDUALED FOR AND NEVER DEFALTED. THINKING I WOULD GET MY FREE STUFF AND REBAT SOONER STILL 1 YEAR AND 4 MONTHS LATER STILL WAITING BLUE HIPPO HAS LAST MY
    RECPECT AND SERVICES ALONG WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILYS FUTURE ORDERS. IF THERE IS A LAW SUIT AGINST THEM I WOULD LIKE TO GET IN ON IT.

• Ju
      18th of Sep, 2008

I understand exactly and we need to call the Bettet Buisness on them. They never sent our computer either. BlueHippo is a rip off.

• Na
      22nd of Sep, 2008
    BLUEHIPPO
    Phone: (800)383-6557
    BlueHippo.com

BlueHippo debit my personal account for a downpayment for a computer. I cancel the order five days before they debit my account, they still took my $99.00 out of my account .For months I've been calling BlueHippo for a refund. I have not recieved my money back. BlueHippo is the worst!

• Lo
      24th of Sep, 2008

What the hell is with the guy in the Blue Hippo commercial? LAB-top? What the heck is a LAB-top? It's LAP-TOP, you jackass.