BlueHippo Funding, LLC / False advertisement!
I purchase a computer from Blue Hippo, I paid $99.00 activation fee, plus six weeks debit amount of 39.99 totaling $239.94. I also pay and extra six week debit amount of 39.99 before Blue Hippo sent my computer. The only thing that was shipped was a 17' color Monitor (monster size monitor) I was told it would be a flat monitor, Harddrive, speakers, keyboard and mouse, and a few softwares that did not equal the $700.00 dollars promised. I called and asked about the free flat screen LCD 20' color TV, color printer, and software games promised and they said that it will be shipped soon.
It has now been 11 months. Need to say I have canceled my account and stopped payments on this computer with cost $2337.50. I received a letter from a law firm Hosto,Buchan, P.L.L.C (Notice of Filing of Arbitration Award) to garnish my payroll for this computer with cost $500.00 at Walmart. I will be fighting this! By any means necessary!
More BlueHippo Funding, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Bluehippo.com - Paid off no rebate tv esc 
- Blue Hippo - Bad computer sales and business 
- Blue Hippo - Did not get a refund! 
- Blue Hippo - No customer service 
- Blue Hippo - Terrible customer service! 
- Blue Hippo - Pay but never received computer and was done direct deposit 
- Blue Hippo - missing promised gifts for odering
- Blue Hippo - Paid for but have not received 
- Blue Hippo - Scam 
- Blue Hippo - Never got any information about the product or my$800 they took for computer