Bluegreen Vacations / vacation/travelers plus
I first purchased Bluegreen 5, 000 vacation points in July of 2017. A year later I finally had time to travel to my owner orientation and I was pressured into buying 10, 000 more points after I said no about 30 times. I tried to use some points before they expired and was not able to book anything. I had to pay to roll over my points and lost all my bonus points. After being frustrated with not being able to use my points I started to look into the contract and realized I'm paying 108.58% interest! I would had never signed anything knowing I'd end up paying double the cost! Somehow I did not notice that. I called Bluegreen and they said the only way to get out is to sell. Please help me get out of this mess I put my family in!
More Bluegreen Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company