Bluegreen Vacations / Resorts / all promises were lies!
Mid summer of 2005, my wife and I were offered a wonderful (free) weekend get away at our choice of ammusement park and hotel accommodation. All we had to do was to attend a 90 min presentation of what we were told was not a, timeshare. At the end of the presentation, we would receive a $50 meal voucher and the weekend get away information. It is now Nov 2006 and we have yet to receive the meal voucher or take advantage of the get away weekend. Not that we haven't tried, but because all three of the dates we selected were not available. Then we selected another set and again denied.
During the presentation, we were told the most wonderful fairy tells that I have ever heard. Sharing our points with family members, $59 per night Luxury condos that were always available anytime. We were also informed that we could purchase condos through RCI at discount rates for family and friends when we wanted at ridiculously low rates. None of these promises are true. We were lied to in order to get the sale and Bluegreen refuses to concede that these promises were lies. We just want out. We have been faithful in paying our monthly fees and have not used any of the points. If a civil law suit is being filed, count me in. If I could just walk away, I would even foreget the money I have spent as a lessons learned.
More Bluegreen Vacations / Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather