Bluegreen Timeshare / timeshare buy back!

For all of you like myself who bought a timeshare from Bluegreen and was told that they would buy it back if you were unhappy and now you find that what they told you was a lie, I have found a lawyer willing to file a class action suite against Bluegreen. You can contact me with your name, email, etc information and a brief history of your experience with Bluegreen and I will forward the information to you on how to get this process going.

It is about time these people are held accountable. I am now retired and have had my membership for six years. I have never been able to use it. I am banned now because I refuse to pay my maintenance fee.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Lu
      28th of Dec, 2018

Anyone with a UDI ownership at Shenandoah Crossing before it was bought out by Bluegreen? They are trying to force us all out with exorbitant maintenance fees (almost $2, 000 now) and substandard units (holes in the flooring) WHEN you are even able to get a reservation (not easy). One time we even arrived (after driving 2 hours) only to be told that we were mistaken about the reservation - it was not in the "system" - and they had no availability. This after being members since 1988! Outrageous. I would love to join a class action suit against them. Charging this type of money to be treated like garbage has got to be illegal.

• Li
      25th of Oct, 2018

My husband and I bought into Bluegreen Timeshare years ago and it was one of the worse things we have ever done. My husband died 10 years ago and I cannot afford it anymore or hardly use it. I rent it out and it still doesn't pay my maintenance fees (which keep going up) . I was talked into a buyout program(at the Branson location) that I had to upgrade for almost $7, 000. When I went to do the buyout program, they told me it was against the law for them to buy it back. (Found out Wyndham has buyout program called Pathfinders). If it was against the law then how can they do this. I now have a guy calling me after many letters to Bluegreen and wants to talk with me about it. I already know what he's going to say, so I'm trying to figure out how to get out of this without spending at least $4, 000 for a lawyer. I still owe on it so it would be awful to just let it go without getting what they (Bluegreen) told me they would buy it back for. I think I found the guy that talked me into the buyout program, who was let go from Branson (The Falls Village) Any ideas on how to go about getting this resolved. Linda

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

They banned you? Congratulations. You got out the easy way.

An attorney will do you no good. They will take your money and you will have to settle for much less.

You can easily get out of your timeshare for free. No need to pay anyone.

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry.

I have written a report, 13 Shocking Secrets The Timeshare Industry Does Now Want You To Know.

Also, I am publishing a book on the timeshare industry with Amazon. This book will explain the tricks they use to talk innocent people like you into buying something they will later regret, and how to easily get out of a timeshare without paying anyone any money.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email. I will place you on the list to be notified once the book is released. Visit here. http://eepurl.com/dxsZEb

W.C. Robinson
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Su
      14th of Mar, 2019

@Wayne C. Robinson I would like to get rid of my Bluegreen timeshare. It was a complete waste. Can you send me information? [protected]@gmail.com

• Cu
      23rd of Apr, 2018

What is the status of the class action suit?
    If still active, please contact me, thanks

• Di
      23rd of Jul, 2017

My story is the same. The first few years we used it as a respite break because of taking care of my mother-in-law with Alzheimers. After she died my husband was diagnosed with it and it became my respite. Now that he has passed, my income is half and the fees just keep going up. At some point I won't be able to pay them. We, also, were told we could sell them back but of course you can't. No way of getting away from this without damaging your credit. So many lies...

4th of Sep, 2017

@Pam Hammond These timeshares pump a lot of money into local economies, thats how they keep getting away with it. Take Branson MO, the resorts fill up the theaters there. If they were shut down, Branson would be a ghost town.

• Pa
      25th of Jul, 2017

@Andy Kerr01 You would think that there would be a law that could keep these people from doing these scam deals to folks. I do my very best to inform people of the scam this is.

24th of Jul, 2017

@disgruntledBGowner Contact Jim at www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com

• Sg
      20th of Oct, 2016

My husband and I are also VERY UNHAPPY Bluegreen owners !!!

14th of Jul, 2016

Bluegreen scammed me, a friend and my mom and dad. We all did get out and our money back. Email me at [protected]@aol.com, don't take their crooked ways. And so you Bluegreen employees that browse the complaint boards I am going to keep coming on here and telling the truth about you. I stop when you are out of business

4th of Sep, 2017

@pjhejh I will always try and educate people to put these companies out of business. I don't battle them personally I used Jim at www.timesharetricks.blogspot.com

• Pj
      22nd of Apr, 2017

@Andy Kerr01 Andy-

Are you still trying to take these terrible people down? We have paid thousands of dollars and been in this mess for 17 years. My husband just didn't want to ruin his credit.

• Su
      13th of Jul, 2016

Our story is the same as everyone else. High pressure sales. Told it would be only 90 to 120 minutes. Never been there under 3 hours. Last time we went I was on Chemo, we told them I was very sick and could not sit through a presentation...which is called an Owner Update. No they will NOT try to sell you anything, they just want to teach you how to use Bluegreen and let you know the updates. We were there 4 hours, I literally felt like a hostage.We finally let them try to get us yet another RCI credit card just to get out of there. I was in no shape to make a legal decision and they took advantage of that. We almost never get where we want when we want. We were actually told one year that Florida was closed for the summer, meaning no available resorts; really in all of Florida. We end up using our points on hotel rooms because we can never get into a resort. Our saved points have never been good for anything. It has gotten worse and worse. When we first bought it, we could actually get the getaway weeks for 3, 000 points through Traveler Plus, now we can't get that, everything is unavailable. If there is a class action suit we definitely want in. I want this nightmare over. Our maintenance fees are $1, 150 now...they just keep going up and up and service going down and down.

• Li
      7th of Jan, 2016

I have owned Bluegreen now for quite a few years. I asked them about selling it and a salesman and a manager talked to me about upgrading (almost 7 Thousand dollars) and they would sell it for me when I decided to. This was at the Falls Village in Branson. I wrote them and told them I was ready to do this. Now the main office said they do not resell timeshares that I would have to sell it myself. What in the world was the almost 7 thousand dollars for? I really need to get out of this as my husband died and I had to go back to work. I never even get to use it much anymore. I had talked with another couple on the day I upgraded for this package and they told them the same thing. I went in to the sales office with hope and 2 witness (they went with me). How can they just lie to you and get away with it. They said I would get $1.25 per point back and of course they would take the other amount. this was what the upgrade was for. I have no idea how to go about getting this resolved. Any ideas?
    And you who has posts on here telling people to quit crying about it up needs to be fired if they work for Bluegreen. My children do not want the timeshare as they work and cannot take the time off. Needing help with this situation!
    Thanks
    Linda

• Sh
      31st of Dec, 2015

please count me in, I too hate bluegreen and I had it for 12 years
    please email me at [protected]@gmail.com

• Ca
      27th of Oct, 2015

Same story with me and my husband. Count us in!!!

• Ae
      6th of Oct, 2015

I too am a Bluegreen Timeshare owner that wants out. I was pressured into buying last fall. $10, 000. Plus 6000 points every other year. I cannot afford this. I paid off the mortgage thinking that would help but now received a $728.00 maintenance bill. I am at wits end on how to get rid of this. Can timeshare owners contact the U.S Attorney Generals office for help or a government agency in Washington? tHere has got to be an answer for us angry Bluegreen Timeshare owners. my help would be appreciated.

13th of Jul, 2015

You really must be four years old coach or not be able to read, if you knew how to read you would see that you can also submit good reviews rather than only complaints. Maybe if you knew how to read you would not be having issues with your contract. Now before you go around falsely accusing me of working for Blue Green you should know that I do not work for Blue Green. Grow up.

11th of Jul, 2015

Coach do your parents know you are on here? Because only a four year old would mistake having a good review and not complaints about a company and mistake that as working for the company.

• Co
      11th of Jul, 2015

Go ahead and defend them, Scarlett1. I have no idea why you are on here in the first place. This is a complaints board, so unless you are an employee, commenting like you do is ridiculous. Bluegreen is a bad company, with bad practices. They got my money and I am ashamed that I didn't spend 10 hours reading the contract when we bought our points. I am not finished with this. I am glad you are happy, but you and you club are in the extreme minority.

16th of Mar, 2019

@Coach2799 You are right this is a complaints board. But you can also choose the option compliment as well. Also I too am sick and tired of people assuming that those who have a positive comment about the company are employees. Not all people have bad experiences. I hardly have bad experiences in stores and restaurants.

• Sc
      11th of Jul, 2015

Shut up first born triplet, I saw your other posts and you are ten years old. I don't need a ten year old defending me. I can fight my own battles.

11th of Jul, 2015

It would be like me claiming you work for a car company because you said "My car runs fine and has great mileage.

11th of Jul, 2015

Coach I don't think you know how time share works. When you buy a time share you own it. That means that the proof that she is an "employee" means nothing. If she bought a resort, than it is her resort. It is like owning an apartment. I think you should learn more about time share before posting.

10th of Jul, 2015

Yolo 1 is a crazy person who made another review to CPS about them taking her children from her because she beats them with belts. She thought that was discipline. You are arguing with a nut case scarlette

10th of Jul, 2015

I don't think that coach is a coach, more of a child, only a four year old would think that if someone has a good experience with a company that it is false and they are making it up because they work for the company. It would be like me accusing him of making the company look bad because he was fired.