Bluegreen Timeshare / timeshare buy back!

For all of you like myself who bought a timeshare from Bluegreen and was told that they would buy it back if you were unhappy and now you find that what they told you was a lie, I have found a lawyer willing to file a class action suite against Bluegreen. You can contact me with your name, email, etc information and a brief history of your experience with Bluegreen and I will forward the information to you on how to get this process going.

It is about time these people are held accountable. I am now retired and have had my membership for six years. I have never been able to use it. I am banned now because I refuse to pay my maintenance fee.

Comments

• Yo
      21st of Jan, 2013

I love how the people who Work for blue green are quick to defend!!! After five hours and lies upon lies there was no paperwork to look at!!! This company sucks and tried to sucker us into more!!! Since I'm a stay at home mom I'm going to make mission to spend my weekends at bass Pro shops telling people my story so that no one else will be pulled into this lying crappy place!!! It's funny how everyone has been told the same lies but no one at there company would say that!! I'd rather by ocean front property' in Arizona !!! Sandy Kurdziel

• Yo
      21st of Jan, 2013

Buy

• Be
      15th of Feb, 2013

All of you complaining signed a contract. Further more, the whole reason you ended up at a presentation to begin with is out of greed...wanting something for nothing!

28th of Feb, 2014

We love our Bluegreen, along with hundreds of other people I have met, at resorts, or in our online groups. Educate yourself about what you have bought...I have owned for almost 8 years and never had a problem. My adult children love our Bluegreen, as do our grandchildren.

• Up
      8th of Jul, 2014

I have been taken advantage too and do not know what to do next.

10th of Jul, 2014

Upset Jay, learn how to use it...How were you taken advantage of...Feel free to email me at [protected]@comcast.net I'm a retired teacher and maybe can teach you a thing or two about what you own to make you happy like I am..

10th of Jul, 2014

I read the negative comments here and can't help but shake my head... How can people purchase something and then not do everything to learn how best to use it... That's what I did... I love my Bluegreen vacations, my kids and grandkids do too...Part of me wants to just let people whine, because that leaves more vacation time for me at the resorts I go to...

• Eu
      12th of Nov, 2014

Unfortunately, due to the misleading tactics used to sell timeshares, there are lots of people who have become a victim of a timeshare scam, and the best solution to get out of the trap is by cancelling the contract. http://timesharescam.com/

• Yd
      2nd of May, 2015

I would like to know the name of the attorney you are using. My contact information is cindy.[protected]@gmail.com

3rd of May, 2015

Yolo, I'm a school teacher, not a Bluegreen employee... and I have a group with hundreds of owners who love Bluegreen as much as I do. 60 of us will be meeting in Boyne this month. Many of us have become lifelong friends, and meet each year at resorts like Big Cedar. We have all educated ourselves as to how to use it. If you book 11 months in advance, it's unlikely you can't go where you want to go.

8th of May, 2015

Dang Scarlettt1 you say you are a school teacher not a Bluegreen sales woman, why are you all over complaints board defending Bluegreen. Maybe you should spend time vacationing instead of BS'ing us about Bluegreen is so great. I saw one post where 60 of your friends meet at Bluegreen resorts like Big Cedar, what a joke. I owned at Bluegreen now way that many friend found accommodations at one resort at the same time. I am glad to be rid of your cheating club

11th of May, 2015

I do vacation, Andy..5 times a year...60 very happy Bluegreen owners, in a group I have, are meeting at Boyne the end of this month...Our annual 4th of July bash will once again be at Big Cedar this year. It appears you don't know how big, muchless how wonderful, most of our resorts are...

My adult kids love our Bluegreen as well. Sorry you didn't educate yourself as to how to enjoy it.

• Lu
      3rd of Jul, 2015

We just bought bluegreen yesterday and are regretting today. How do I get out of it. I called the sales people today, but they told me I had to read the handbook and call the 1-800 number to cancel. Don't I legally have 7 days to cancel?

• Co
      9th of Jul, 2015

Scarlett1 is an employee, not a school teacher! She proved in her post when she wrote "It appears you don't know how big, muchless how wonderful, most of our resorts are..." OUR resorts are!!! She is trying to limit their bad image! I was duped by them and I am embarrassed that they stole my $8, 000 plus all of their bs charges.

[protected]@yahoo.com

16th of Mar, 2019

@Coach2799 In her defence it could mean the resorts that she owns. Not that she is an employee. Honestly you are not as smart as you make yourself out to be. PS her username is being impersonated. Maybe if she is a teacher she needs to teach you as well.

10th of Jul, 2015

Mike, you embarrass yourself...I can send you a photo ID of the school I teach at...
    They are OUR resorts..and I've been to 27 of them... We try to add one or two a year to visit..
    Call Big Cedar...ask for the asst. manager, and ask who Scarlettt and her OWL group are ( Owners Who Love their Bluegreen )...50 of us had our annual group get together there over the 4th of July..
    Call the manager at Boyne and ask who Scarlettt and her OWLs are... 60 of us met there over Memorial Day week...

Hope you're not really a coach...

10th of Jul, 2015

Your fault pay your maintenance fee and you will not be banned.

10th of Jul, 2015

I don't think that coach is a coach, more of a child, only a four year old would think that if someone has a good experience with a company that it is false and they are making it up because they work for the company. It would be like me accusing him of making the company look bad because he was fired.

10th of Jul, 2015

Yolo 1 is a crazy person who made another review to CPS about them taking her children from her because she beats them with belts. She thought that was discipline. You are arguing with a nut case scarlette

11th of Jul, 2015

Coach I don't think you know how time share works. When you buy a time share you own it. That means that the proof that she is an "employee" means nothing. If she bought a resort, than it is her resort. It is like owning an apartment. I think you should learn more about time share before posting.

11th of Jul, 2015

It would be like me claiming you work for a car company because you said "My car runs fine and has great mileage.