Bluegreen Resorts / foreclosure

Wisconsin Dells, WI, United States Review updated:
We re in a financial crisis, my husband has been laid off and our income is now 1/3 what it was. contacted Bluegreen for help hahaha what a joke. Sorry there is nothing they can do to help us. Does anyone know what Bluegreens foreclosure process involves? I am ready to let it go. We will lose over $18000 (yes we were that stupid!) by letting it go but right now I just want this monkey off my back. I would gladly participate in a class action suit against them, just give me the details. We have 3 companies involved in trying to sell or rent it (out 2000 there) no luck, infact we haven't heard from any of them in the 2 year since we signed up. World Timshare Marketing, Pinnacle Vacations, and Timeshare by Owner are also frauds and liars!!

Pear
Pe

Comments

Ti
  26th of May, 2009
I THINK WE ALL SHOULD SUE BLUEGREEN, BECAUSE THEY TELL LIES, AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER, WE CAN WIPE THEM OUT, AN PUT A STOP TO THERE NONSENSE
Ti
  26th of May, 2009
I THINK THAT WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SUE BLUEGREENS BUTT, THEY R SCAMMING ALL OF US, AND IS TIME WE SHOWED THEM THAT WE AREN'T GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. R U WITH ME
Do
  5th of Jun, 2009
I totally agree with you guys we should sue them, I live in Kentucky, where is everybody else from that they lied to
Ji
  19th of Jun, 2009
got me in GA
Kr
  24th of Jul, 2009
Alabama
Wv
  25th of Sep, 2009
Got me in WV too. Has anyone investigated foreclosure procedure or possibility of filing a suit?
Ob
  27th of Sep, 2009
what do u all think about the maintenance fee with points change, i've got 50, 000 pts and now it's only worth $500 towards maintneance fees
Ar
  30th of Nov, 2009
HI there, eberybody,

any luck with the law suit? How about that foreclosure process? Can anybody email me any ifo how to suit them at aripatt@msn.com, i would greatly appreciate!
Ja
  26th of Apr, 2010
From Indiana, but they cornered me and hooked me in Gatlinburg, TN. Worst financial decision I ever made in my life. I should've said "no" for the fortieth time and walked out. Now my only hope is to somehow get out from under this high-pressure scam. So many questionabe and unethical practices. Looking back I know I should have seen right through it. Anyone have any help please email me at the5hills@joink.com. Thanks.
Ar
  29th of Jun, 2010
There are 2 possible law suits, anybody interested email to aripatt@msn.com
Dp
  9th of Feb, 2011
They just foreclosed on me saying they sent letters. The guy I was setting up payments with told me to disregard those letters since I was working with him. Then, I told him one payment would not go through. He told me I had to make it or they will foreclose. It was pay them or buy food. Well, they foreclosed. When I talked to them they told me they had been sending letters. I told the manager I was told to disregard those letters. She basically told me that after missing that payment I need to stop disregarding the letters. I guess I am supposed to know these things. I am filing a complaint with my attorney general and the BBB. They each tell me something different and then won't try to help at all. I had a perfect payment record until I lost my job.
Re
  19th of Apr, 2016
Anyone out there know about the foreclosure process w bluegreen? We can't afford this money pit any longer. Liars and scammers. Worst mistake we ever made. Now my perfect credit will be ruined w one stupid choice I made...
Mo
  22nd of Aug, 2017
I assume the report to the credit bureaus?

Bluegreen Vacations Logo Bluegreen Vacations