Bluegreen Resorts / foreclosure

1 Wisconsin Dells, WI, United States Review updated:

We re in a financial crisis, my husband has been laid off and our income is now 1/3 what it was. contacted Bluegreen for help hahaha what a joke. Sorry there is nothing they can do to help us. Does anyone know what Bluegreens foreclosure process involves? I am ready to let it go. We will lose over $18000 (yes we were that stupid!) by letting it go but right now I just want this monkey off my back. I would gladly participate in a class action suit against them, just give me the details. We have 3 companies involved in trying to sell or rent it (out 2000 there) no luck, infact we haven't heard from any of them in the 2 year since we signed up. World Timshare Marketing, Pinnacle Vacations, and Timeshare by Owner are also frauds and liars!!

Pear

Pe

Comments

• Ti
      26th of May, 2009

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD SUE BLUEGREEN, BECAUSE THEY TELL LIES, AND TAKE YOUR MONEY.IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER, WE CAN WIPE THEM OUT, AN PUT A STOP TO THERE NONSENSE

• Ti
      26th of May, 2009

I THINK THAT WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND SUE BLUEGREENS BUTT, THEY R SCAMMING ALL OF US, AND IS TIME WE SHOWED THEM THAT WE AREN'T GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. R U WITH ME

• Do
      5th of Jun, 2009

I totally agree with you guys we should sue them, I live in Kentucky, where is everybody else from that they lied to

• Ji
      19th of Jun, 2009

got me in GA

• Kr
      24th of Jul, 2009

Alabama

• Wv
      25th of Sep, 2009

Got me in WV too. Has anyone investigated foreclosure procedure or possibility of filing a suit?

• Ob
      27th of Sep, 2009

what do u all think about the maintenance fee with points change, i've got 50, 000 pts and now it's only worth $500 towards maintneance fees

• Ar
      30th of Nov, 2009

HI there, eberybody,

any luck with the law suit? How about that foreclosure process? Can anybody email me any ifo how to suit them at aripatt@msn.com, i would greatly appreciate!

26th of Apr, 2010

From Indiana, but they cornered me and hooked me in Gatlinburg, TN. Worst financial decision I ever made in my life. I should've said "no" for the fortieth time and walked out. Now my only hope is to somehow get out from under this high-pressure scam. So many questionabe and unethical practices. Looking back I know I should have seen right through it. Anyone have any help please email me at the5hills@joink.com. Thanks.

• Ar
      29th of Jun, 2010

There are 2 possible law suits, anybody interested email to aripatt@msn.com

• Dp
      9th of Feb, 2011

They just foreclosed on me saying they sent letters. The guy I was setting up payments with told me to disregard those letters since I was working with him. Then, I told him one payment would not go through. He told me I had to make it or they will foreclose. It was pay them or buy food. Well, they foreclosed. When I talked to them they told me they had been sending letters. I told the manager I was told to disregard those letters. She basically told me that after missing that payment I need to stop disregarding the letters. I guess I am supposed to know these things. I am filing a complaint with my attorney general and the BBB. They each tell me something different and then won't try to help at all. I had a perfect payment record until I lost my job.

• Re
      19th of Apr, 2016

Anyone out there know about the foreclosure process w bluegreen? We can't afford this money pit any longer. Liars and scammers. Worst mistake we ever made. Now my perfect credit will be ruined w one stupid choice I made...

• Mo
      22nd of Aug, 2017

I assume the report to the credit bureaus?