Bluegreen Resorts / refuse to help
My husband just got laid off and I contacted the mortage department for some help. We asked if they could refinace at a lower rate (now 10.25%) so we could get a lower more manageable payment. They refused to help and would rather take you into forclosure than to help you keep things good with them. The man was very nice but said Bluegreen policy doesn't allow you to be refinaced with them you would have to go to an outside source which is impossible because no on will finance a timeshare!! So he said that if I would go with out paying for 5 months they would forclose and that would stay on our record for seven years, rather than help. My advice is to never buy a timeshare because it isn't actual property that is of value to you!!
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - recent purchase
- Bluegreen Vacations - total scam and they know it.
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather