Bluegreen Resorts — timeshare
4 months ago my wife and I took the 90 min sales presentation in Orlando. After promising ourselves we wouldn't buy we unfortunately gave in. When we got home we started reading all the reviews online and immediately called to cancel. The manager said we were "all set" and that he would cancel our contract. Our mistake in believing him. A month later we got a bill and called to see why we were told that we had to mail a letter saying we wanted to cancel and that just talking to someone wouldn't do it!! Why didn't he tell us that! What a scam! We started looking on the web at these timeshare cancelation companies and chose one called Timeshare Discharge. I don't know the difference in all of them but they weren't that expensive ($1500) and answered the phone and our emails every time. It took 2 months but we are out! Plus they got part of our down payment back. Luckily we got out! Spread the word- and Bluegreen management should be put in jail. Glad we are done with it.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!