Bluegreen Resorts / found one reason why time is never available
I attempted to make a bonus time reservation to any of the properties in Myrtle Beach and was told that nothing was available. I usually check back daily to see if there are any cancellations. Today when I attempted to go the blue green online member site to check I accidentally stumbled across this site on google - www.bluegreenrentals.com
Being curious, I called the 800 # and said I was interested in making a reservation for Myrtle Beach and low and behold they had rooms available - not 1, but quite a few. Bluegreen is marketing these like hotels and charging $150-$225 /night. I then told the CSR that I was a member and could I book 2 nights and of course she said that had to be done thru a different dept. When I told her that the member department told me no rooms were available, she said no, there are some. I asked why Bluegreen was marketing these rooms to the public and not letting members have first priority. Her reply was that within 7 days and rooms are released to the rental site, but if you look on their web site (www.bluegreenrentals.com) you can book months in advance.
Bluegreen is screwing its members by using our properties and renting to the non-member public instead of giving its members.
Has anyone considered a class action suit??
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company 
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake