Bluegreen Resorts / very skeptical

I was suppose to attend the 2 hour seminar tonight, but was told to reschedule because my husband was not with me. OK, that's fine so I came home to look up information about this company and saw most reviews are very negative and there are a lot of pissed off people. Now I am having second thoughts about even attending the "meeting". If I go, I am supposed to get a free 4-night cruise on Royal Caribbean. Of course, we need to pay for flight to Florida, pay the port-fee and drinks on the ship. After reading so many bad reviews I am wondering if I should forget the whole thing. Anyone do the free cruise deal?

Va

Comments

3rd of Jun, 2008

Ive been dealing with blue green for 5 years. Every offer they have ever made has been kept. They are a little pushy in their presentations, but they cant make you buy anything you dont want. Go enjoy the free cruise and if you dont want to purchase a time share just let them know you're not interested. Ive taken 4 free vacations on blue green.

• Mi
      6th of Jul, 2008

YOU GOT ###ED!!! I WORK FOR THEM AND YOU PROBABLY JUST MADE ME A FAT COMMISSION IN THE MALL SOMEWHERE!!! SUCKERS

• Sh
      14th of Apr, 2010

Bluegreen is singly the most unethical, immoral and desestible company in business today. Their sales sluts will use high pressure and out right lies to sucker people in. Then...after you've signed your name to their contract you discover on page 4 of the public offering Bluegreen is not liable for any promises made by their sales agents. Unbelievable. These parasites are without questions the lowest form of trash.

You will not get any of what your told, or shown your going to get...none of it.

They will steal your money and if you refuse to pay they will ruin your credit and threat YOU with legal action...that is incredible. What a band of puss trolls.