Bluegreen Resorts / scam and fraud
For all those who have written and complained about Bluegreen we may have found a way to stop them.
Please contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) by phone...tell them what your situation with Bluegreen...they said the more people that call they will be able to act on it. Please let me know if you do!!!
About a Company, an Organization, or a Business Practice
Online: Use our secure complaint form: [English] [En Español]
Phone: Call our toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]);
Mail: Write to:
Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Response Center
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Blue Green Resorts and Bass Pro Shop - blue green timeshare
- Bluegreen Resorts Management, Inc - timeshare for deceased person
- Blue Green & Bay Park Mall - sweepstakes scam
- Bluegreen Vacations - $199 promotional bass pro shops package
- Bluegreen Vacations - bluegreen is a total rip off!! we, were lied to with high pressure sales to get us to sign the papers.