Bluegreen Resorts / scam and fraud

For all those who have written and complained about Bluegreen we may have found a way to stop them.

Please contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) by phone...tell them what your situation with Bluegreen...they said the more people that call they will be able to act on it. Please let me know if you do!!!

About a Company, an Organization, or a Business Practice
Online: Use our secure complaint form: [English] [En Español]
Phone: Call our toll-free helpline: 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]);
Mail: Write to:
Federal Trade Commission
Consumer Response Center
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580

Comments

• Ar
      30th of Mar, 2009

I'll do it right away, i'm getting tored of these big companies ripping simple consumers. Thank you,
    I filed complain with better business bureau and attorney general of Florida, please do the same.

28th of Apr, 2009

We are a victim of Bluegreen-Have been thru the whole nitemare of {to name a few}not being able to use our investment as presented to us in Branson, Mo. bought in 2o04-could not use {our } condo in our designated time -mega calls finally got it and drove from Gulfshores, Al to Mo. and our unit was rented-we had Confirm. nxt. A.M. 0 min. update=3 hr. sales pitch buy+points furious when walked out-Carolina Grande Myrtle Beach, N.C. could not get 2 bdrm. unit we were promised we would have in all, B.G. owned Fac., not even an adj. unit.said no adj. got there no parking in Carolina GrandeCondo.park in adj. Bldg.{WE QUIT CLAIMED IT TO BG IN NOV. O8 BECAUSE OF FAILURE TO PERFORMAND NOW BG HAS FORE CLOSED AFTER THE FACT AND SENT THIS FALSE INFO TO THE CREDIT BUREAU'S OUR CREDIT WAS DEC. O8 760=ME 760
    HUBBY 770-I am 71 he is 64, I DISPUTED THIS TO NO AVAIL, NOT THRU]over 100 calls to Bg. during the course of these years now have found class action law suits by Attn gen. office of Pa. and Mo. and have informed Attn. Gen..Al. that Bass Pro has moved in and is selling time shares in Spanish Fort, Al.FLORIDA ATTN. GEN.OFFICE DOES NOT SEEM TO CARE-PINNACCLE A BG. COMP.WILLNOT SHOW PROOF OF ADV. TO SELL=3YRS=BG SAYSYOU CANNOT SELLYOURSELF THIS IS FROM JOANNE MCNEIL=THIS IS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG CAN'T CHANGE THIS FORMAT-SO PUT ADD. INFO IN THIS PLACE SORRY

- hotel not finished no elevator working, pool not complete, apt. not complete, sent us to motel across st. pool not opened.People that got the adj. room smoked and there was no transom under adj. rm. door and the smoke filled our rm. and blew in from their deck that had a sm. Div. .we.left days early.Pinnacle never had it listed to sell, after

• Di
      30th of May, 2009

I intend to file a complaint with the FTC. We are in teh same boat. Lied to at the presentation. Told we could bank points, when I tried I was told I didn't call soon enough. Everytime you go through an update the rules cahnge. What sounded like a great vacation plan has turned into a NIGHTMARE!