Bluegreen Resorts / good company

We have been owners with Bluegreen Resorts for 7 years. We could not be more satisfied with this company and it is everything that it claims to be. you do have to know the rules and book your trips in advance since availability during peak seasons is limited. We could never stay at the really nice resorts because they were just to expensive! The bluegreen places are beautiful and so clean! tons of activities for the kids and the staff members are top notch!

As far as the sales presentations, they are certainly pushy but they are just doing their job! you have to learn to be firm and say no when something is out of your reach! Just say no! works for me! I just go to get my free gifts! we have never stayed or been trapped by then for more than 80-90 minutes. I just use that time to catch up on all the changes and new properties! I have given travel gifts to my parents and my in-laws for christmas gifts, and traded using RCI with no trouble whatsoever!

Good luck and happy travels with Bluegreen!

Va

Comments

Pe
  13th of Nov, 2008

I am glad to see someone happy with bluegreen, you have to be the first I have seen. I am trying to sell my points because I can no longer afford all the fees. We tried to get it refinance due to my husband getting laid off but they won't help, they would rather go into foreclosure than help us out, so if you know someone that would like to purchase 26, 000 points we will give them a heck of a deal. We have it listed with 5 different companies to try to sell but in 2 years not a single nibble!!! so I am offering you or anyone you know that would like to become part of the "Bluegreen Experience" 26000 points for $32000.00 that is only $1.23 per point, a heck of a deal if you can afford it and will use it. let our loss be a joy for someone else!! We can even get them financing at @ 7% with one of the companies we have it listed with! (but they won't refi to us ;(

Didn't do this to harrass you, just thought the help of a happy member would be better than a business!!

My
  24th of Nov, 2008

After all the BAD reviews, I have to wonder...are you really owners???or could you possibly be part of their company???

Ba
  10th of Feb, 2009

Hey!!! This ferdinand person who has no complaints about bluegreen,
obviously doesn't mind paying outrageous amounts of money for their
week. Maybe they will be posting their complaint next time their maintenance goes up to over $1200 for one year, we can get 2 weeks in a villa for this price. I agree with Mysti, i think this person might be a Bluegreen sales person.

Rs
  3rd of May, 2010

This person is definitely a Bluegreen employee.

Ha
  3rd of Jul, 2015

We have also been Bluegreen owners for more than 10 years and couldn't be happier. I agree, you have to know the rules and use them, but we have taken more trips and had such great accommodations that we would not have been able to afford otherwise. We have given many trips to our family members as well with our points. Our son and daughter-in-law have been to Aruba twice on Bluegreen points, we have traded Bluegreen points for RCI points and stayed at some of their facilities. We have used our Choice Privileges opportunities with points. We could not be happier with our purchase into Bluegreen. I am so sorry that so many people here feel they have had such an awful experience. These experiences do not sound anything like the experiences we have had. I am NOT a Bluegreen Employee, just an owner for more than 10 years.