Bluegate PharmaceuticalsTrina Vera Seed used in Medical Purpose

Dear Sir

This is to inform you that i want to say something about your company my name is Dilip Panchal from India I have been victim of fraud by very huge fraudster rackets who misused and disadvantage your company's brand name.the fraudsters are uses your company's e mail id and with website and also leakage your data so this is to my heartily request you please investigate and find out that person who misuse your company's brand name ( My find out reason as under below)

Actually i have been victim of fraud and whose cheated me her name is Floxy William.She met me on Facebook profile and whats app chat also. She leaves in city Liverpool from UK. When she was friend than told me on whats app chat I am working in Bluegate pharma company as post of medical consultant assistant manager from UK branch. I have been always seen her only face book profile but really i don't know she is working there or not and actually who is she? but she was gave me big trust so i have all the done on her trust only. First she has suggest and explain me about this business when she gave me total information about your company and said me our company have needs of Trina Vera seed which use for medicinal purpose This seed gets only in India and with told me very big gain in this business.Our company purchased this seed in 1500 US dollar of 15grams a packet from your country by Delhi but its actual prize is only 30, 000/-INR after listening i have interested in this business and agreed with them for doing this business. After she was provided me an Indian local dealer's contact number who sell the seed her name is Sangita Gupta she leaves in Delhi. The fraudster said me first you call to the Indian local dealer and make a order of 10grams 5 packets for sample.when you receive the seed after you will do first thing is snap the seed and send to the our company's email id ([protected]@bluegatepharm.com) after our company will release the purchase order so i have snap the seed and sent to the company e mail and with some details which she was suggested me about i am local farmer in India and i have Trina Vera seed if you want buy this seed please contact me

after mailing company was sent me total purchase order 15grms of 500 packets of Trina Vera seeds with two year agreement of business deal and Vendor supplier certificate that's sign and authorized by Bluegate pharmaceutical company's General Manager Dr. Albert Hernandez from UK branch.and wrote in the purchase order 50% advance will be issued to you on inspection of company delegate and you must come up with 20% total order which is 100 packets before 50% advance payment will be issued to you. company was sent me mail Order Date on 01/02/2016 and Expire delivery Date 10/02/2016 with order no. ( ASZ90112) than company manger called and inform me we will come to you date on 10/02/2016 at your home address personally and will receive our seeds by cash on delivery so i agreed with them and i have making a remains order with contact to the Indian local dealer as 100 pkt complete of company's term and condition. after date 10th on company's person(Mr.Williams) called me as India's mobile number and said me i have been came to Delhi in India today morning i will inform you after some time when are i will come to you.but after some hour he was called me and said i can not come to you for some security reason Our company decided after board meeting they have already been deposited amount of [protected] thousand US dollar in Royal Bank of Scotland from UK.and with company sent me mail about this transaction and provide me bank account no.also as Royal Bank of Scotland UK

Day after RBS contact me (she was lady and her name is Anila Kumari she was always call me from her prsonel mobile) and ask me my local bank account details so i have provide to them my bank details and after i will complete before transaction bank was want me transfer fees about 380000/- INR so I have paid to her in local bank accout but since not any amount transferred in my account than i recall to the bank and asked about so bank was told me before you pay money of 2550000/- to the bank after our bank will release total amount in your local bank account. i was very confused about because then i felt i have been victim of fraud after i have sent mail to the company and with RBS bank i can not be able to paying this amount so both return sent me mail as same as words first settle them money to the bank and release your money.

I will provide you all details with all person who correspondence me

Bluegate Pharmaceuticals
Bluegate Pharmaceuticals

Di
Mar 22, 2016

Comments

• Ga
      Apr 06, 2016

there is a another girls for UK, asking me the same things ...about the that seeds...
    she tell her name Sarah Chad.. and she also asking to contact a local dealer to purchase that seeds..
    but i refuse her offer..
    she sending me emails from a another company name..
    SARAH CHAD
    ENT. SPECIALIST/PROCUREMENT AGENT.
    APIFARMAS PHARMACEUTICALS.
    EMAIL: [protected]@APIFARMAS.COM
    TEL: [protected]

• Xy
      Apr 15, 2016

Here are further details the TRINA VERA SEEDS is used for medicinal purposes, in other words it is an active herb use in manufacturing of Anti HIV Therapy, Hypertension, Parkinson Ebola Diseases Etc. This seed is specifically found in the hilly area of South East Asia, and according to laboratory test research the one from India has been proven to be the best. I have visited India on three occasions to purchase this seed and the demand has continued to rise all across Europe and United States of America. I will provide to you the contact detail of the local dealer after we reach agreement to work together.

I usually purchase this seeds for 30, 000 INR/- per packet of 10gm from the local dealer but due to its rarity and the high demand, I sell this seed to our company for $1, 500 US Dollars and keep the profit for myself. I was in charge of the purchase and supply of the products until i was promoted to a new department in December last year. The company has now appointed a new purchasing manager who will visit India in week's time to purchase this seeds.

The issue right now is that I do not want the new purchasing manager to establish direct communication with the local dealer, because I do not want him to find out the actual price of the seed. The management of my Company is NOT aware of the actual price of this seed and I am worried that the new officer will expose everything if he does find out the real price. This is not about greed; it is about trying to protect my integrity. I have known this new manager for five years and I am quite convinced that we cannot collaborate in this business. My appeal to you is for your assistance to purchase the seed from the local dealer and then re-sell it to our Company new purchasing manager when he arrives in India. The local dealer will sell the seed to you for Rs. 30, 000/- per packet of 10gm, but the purchasing manager will purchase it from you for $1, 500 U.S Dollars which is about 100, 064.93 INR. There is no price negotiation or bargaining of any kind, the purchasing manager will collect the product from you and pay you in cash. After the purchasing manager has purchased the seed from you, you will deduct the purchased cost and your traveling expenditure, and then the profit will be shared between us at 30% - 70%, which means you will take 70% then I will take 30%. I really do not want to lose out on this business because it is an opportunity for me to make money from our company. As I said earlier, the demand of this product is 1000 packets; it is about how many packets you can purchase from the local dealer, the number of packets you purchase will determine the amount of profit we will get.

But first you will purchase 3 to 4 packets and present it to him as a sample when he comes to india then he will tell you how many he wants but am telling you now due to i have been the one purchasing it before hope you see this as an opportunity just as the way am seeing it.

I am confident that with your honesty and sincerity of purpose we will make good financial gain in this business. I will guide you on further proceedings as soon as you confirm your readiness to work with me. But above all, I kindly request you to keep this communication confidential. I await your swift response which required urgency.

• Di
      Apr 16, 2016

She is defiantly fraudster and she made a very big fraudster group
    I suggest to all don't entertaining with her because she play with our feelings and trust I must to say I have been more lost behind only her confidential trust

• Ri
      Jun 09, 2016

Thanks

Jun 11, 2016

I got the same mail today...exactly the same...from an Anderson Wood...thank u so much for sharing all this online...i now know not to entertain them...in fact i want to bring it to notice that the amount quoted has increased from 30, 000 to 1, 00, 065 INR

• Go
      Oct 12, 2016

Even i reveived such request on face book.

I am attaching the whole messgae which he sent me. Please see. It is a big scam. They are looting Indians.

" My name is Kingsley, i am from Liverpool city, United Kingdom but l presently living in Sutton, London and i work with Shire pharmaceutical company United Kingdom.
    Our focus is on developing new medicines that make a meaningful difference to patients’ lives...
    Shire is a major contributor to UK science and innovation investment, economic prosperity and to patient health.
    Our company is interested in the purchase of TRINA VERA SEED from India, we usually purchase 150 to 200 sachets of this seed on each trip to India through our purchasing manager’s visit.
    We purchase this product from India and use it for the manufacturing of vital medicine. The seed (TRINA VERA SEED) can only be found in India through the local farmers. I do purchase the seed from the local dealers at the rate of $800Dollars per sachet of 10 gram while the company’s original price for the product is $1500 Dollars per sachet of 10 gram during my time as the purchasing manager
    I will introduce you to the company as the local dealer of the seed (TRINA VERA SEED) in India. I don't want to disclose the direct contact of the local dealer to the company because of the price difference of the product in India and I don't want the company to know about my past dealings with the local dealer regarding the price.
    Your duty is to stand between the company and the local dealer, You will handle the transaction with the company as the local dealer. You will purchase the product from the local dealer at the rate of $800Dollars and re-sale the product to our company’s new purchasing manager at the rate of $1500 Dollars. Our company’s new purchasing manager will come to India and have a meeting with you as the local dealer of the seed.

During this meeting, He will inspect the products and pay you once the seed is confirmed
    You just have to purchase 5 to 6 sachet of the seed to present it to my company purchasing manager as a sample when he come over there in India, then after he will make his order direct to you and make advance payment of 50% of the total quantity as demanded by company which will be in the purchasing order with my company name
    the local dealer normally supply to my hotel direct
    i think the lady is from mumbai or goa
    i normally lodge in a hotel in delhi
    u have contcat with the person
    i have her contact number
    i can send to you if you are comfortable with the deal
    The product is legal, it is just a natural Seed, and the company’s purchasing manager will be responsible for the export of the product from India to UK
    my dear i have to drive off to my office right now
    i will chat you later by the day
    i have given you all the details
    you just need to purchase at least 4 to 10 sachet as the samples which you will use to meet the purchasing manager who be meet with you there in your country
    all you need to do is to get 5 to 10 sachet of the seed to present to him as the local farmer and he will make 50% advance payment then after supplying all the quantity as demanded the balance payment of 50% will be completed by the purchasing manager."

Please please please donot entertain such fraudsters.