Bluefly / return policy

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

Here is the BlueFly return policy: Returns must be in their original, unused, and undamaged condition with all tags attached and all packaging included. Return time frames may vary and are indicated with each item's description. Pieces sent back after the return period or without original packaging and the security tag attached, will not be refunded. Our system prevents prepaid shipping labels and return authorization forms from being created past the returns window. Be advised that all returns have a 7 day shipping window from the day the RMA is assigned. Shipping charges are not refundable. *Important Note: Late returns will not be accepted past their indicated returns period and no refund will be issued. When I tried to request an RMA on June 22, I received the following response: Bluefly accepts returns of your requested item within 21 days of the ship date in its original, unused condition (including all original packaging and tags). The item you would like to return was shipped more than 23 days ago so on this occasion, we are unable to accept the return. I received my order on June 3. Using my math, 22-3 equals 19. I should have another day or so to return the item. I don't believe their return policy is very clear on the site at all. The dress I ordered was never worn - I tried it on and it was too big. It's still in the original packaging and has the tags on it. When I requested a store credit, they said they do not offer those anymore.

Tk
Jun 22, 2017

Comments

12th of Jan, 2019

Their customer service is terrible. I made an order as a guest, without an account. Now I cannot return it. They don't answer emails, phone has a recording that the person I'm trying to reach is unavailable and calls go directly to the recording. On top of that they only give 14 days for returns. I believe all this is done on purpose to limit returns. I wish I knew, and need to find a solution soon.