bluefirepitts.com / Dishonest Dog Breeder

1 Binghamton, NY, United States Review updated:

Just to add to the original complaint, this dog breeder will claim to have all the vaccination records but when you ask for them he is not forth coming what so ever with the records or any kind of guarantee. He did not once offer to pay the Vet bill or give some of my money back. If I bred dogs I would treat people golden if there were any problems with a dog. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE PROOF. I asked him several times for the Vet records on request of my Vet and he avoided the question as well as the Vet bill I incurred. So that goes to show that he does not care about the dogs he breeds because my Vet informed me that knowing when and what vaccinations were given could determine what medicines and what doses to give the puppy for the infections he had.
Also, the video I was informed by him to view on his website of three puppy's mysteriously vanished as soon as I purchased the dog. Another deception. So I could not prove he sent me the wrong dog. The dog I viewed on his website was very healthy looking and the markings were different.
So dog lovers everywhere, just a warning, make ANY dog breeder send you current photos and proof of vaccinations/medical records before you buy.

An
Apr 27, 2015

Comments

3rd of May, 2015

Thank you Mr Rifkin for the support. I do agree and will never make a mistake like this again. I went after this breeder for multiple reasons. One was to show other breeders/dog lovers that you have rights when you buy a pet. There are many avenues to take if you buy a pet with issues not indicated to you buy the breeder.
    Unfortunately for this breeder he's in for a battle because he's messing with a different breed of dog lover.
    Again thanks for your input.

21st of May, 2018