BlueFakes / Stay away

The same thing happened to me at blue fakes. I received the watch thinking that it was going to be great, what a piece of junk. I was better off getting a $100 one off another site. I should have done my homework on this, but it was too late. Please write back on this website to my answer. Can we go to the BBB on this company? Or can we complain to another place about them. I just could not believe it, they had a phone number a good website and all the right things to say.

Va

Comments

18th of Jul, 2008

i ordered a precisor, it was $550 + $42 fedex shipping over-night
    i paid by credit/debit card (or at least i thought i did, now i have to go to my bank and ask for a new debit card)
    i phoned them 2 days later and they said they cannot take credit cards anymore (after congratulating me that i phoned them cause they were about to ship the watch over sees)
    they've asked me to prepare a money order on the name "express inc" (which, btw is not in manhatan but in bronx!)
    the day after that i received the box, it was not the watch i ordered (they advertized) it was a migauss white, very cheap replica with inaccurate colors, the crown felt down when i tried to set the time. of course, the watch is in the garbage. i literally thrown $600 over the window. smart guy, eh? i forgot to mention, after wearing the watch for a half an hour, my wrist got inflamed (it's a visible cut) so go figure...

i phoned those guys (very polite) and they "recommended" me their technical support (347) 993-3833 which is also in bronx (i believe that cops should shut on site these individuals). of course nobody answered.

attention: they also pretend to sell solid gold 18k watches (for $2, 700). don't even think about it! these guys are bronx garbage, i am amazed that their site still exist and even pretend being allowed to take credit cards... another detail, there are websites making "honest" comparative analysis and recommending these guys. they paid those web-sites... they work hand in hand, so, my $.02, no matter what you do, DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

best regards,
    anonymous

18th of Jul, 2008

don't worry my friends, they registered their domain via godaddy, done by rita harris from sales@bluefakes.com
    both rolex corporate of america attorneys and nypd will have a chit chat this afternoon with the folks from godaddy, which, under warant will have to legally divulge their client identity.
    so, it's already taken care of, including their bronx warehouse...

enjoy,
    john doe

21st of Jul, 2008

their technical support (warranty) number is 347-993-3833. for your information, this number is already reported as suspect:

their main phone number 800-92-6364 is not even a corporate phone number

their server is in atlanta georgia (next to bronx new yorg, yet another paradise for prosecutors)

so, keep buying from them!?!

have a nice day,
    anonymous

• Va
      21st of Oct, 2008
    BlueFakes - Money stealing company
    BlueFakes
    bluefakes.com

These people were nice as could be when ordering the watch. A swiss rolex for $750. What they sent me was a piece of crap that barely works and is most definately NOT 18kt gold. Stay away from these people they are crooks! It sounds like the guy had it right. Everyone order watches from these guys and then refuse the order when it comes in. They at least will have to pay the fed-ex shipping on the orders. Not that that will hurt them as they are making huge profits off garbage watches.

Why is there no way to shut people like this down. Again, stay away. They will steal your money.

• Ca
      25th of Jan, 2009

I almost lost $850.00 from these thief's. I purchased a two tone gold Daytona Swiss ETA. About two days later I was contacted over the phone by a girl named Amber for address verification. She told me that I would have to use COD because over the holidays people were attempting to make purchases from bluefakes using fake checks and credit cards. Being naive I agreed to make a money order to pay to Mike Tsyuman for $850.00 and get it from the post office as she instructed. Three days later when the package arrived I immediately opened it up only to find a defective piece of crap Asian replica Rolex President that I never ordered. I immediately called (609)865-1603. A guy named Paul picked up the phone and I told him that I was sent the wrong watch its was also defective. He acted as if he couldn't understand me and asked me to call back in two hours.Later I called back several times and no one would answer then I send emails to bluefakes.com and still no answer. Luckily I did not follow her instructions about getting a money order at the post office but instead I got one from my bank and was Immediately able to cancel it. Luckily I got my money back and now I'm stuck with a piece of crap watch that I will NOT waist my money to send back to them! Now I'm just waiting to see if these crooks are going to contact me back. Hope they do because I will start gathering information about them. I now learned my lesson and will just have to save up to buy a real Rolex in the future. The name address and phone number that Bluefakes shipped the watch from was:

Mike Tsyuman (609)575-7982

Mike Tsyuman

113 Pavonia Ave

Jersey City NJ07310

• Do
      26th of Jan, 2009
    BlueFakes
    bluefakes.com

This is not a real company just a good looking web site. There is no merchandise or it is damaged, or not what is ordered. There is no followup for questions. Do not give them credit card information nor accept a COD shipment. Be smart and don't get taken like we were.

• Sk
      28th of Jan, 2009
    bluefakes.com

Complete ripp off . I lost $900. They sent wrong watch not even the one I orderd also cheep fake will not return any calls or emails. watch broke after 1 month ( crown snaped off)

DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOR MONEY

28th of Jan, 2009

In the future, if you are at all concerned about quality, I would suggest not patronizing websites with the word "fake" in their name.

• Sd
      20th of Feb, 2009
    BlueFakes - watch
    New Jersey

I just bought a watch from "blue fakes" that was supposed to be a replica of daytona rolex watch. It was a very cheap fake watch. Nothing to do with any kind of rolex, none of the push button is working. No mail reply, only the first wher a man "Kevin" said that the next day Carol would have called me, i have never received that call!!!
    No phone calls returned. These people are really a scam artists, do not send them any money. I lost $ 622 dollars and I feel these people are breaking the law. I should contact the authorities in NY but i don`t know how and where, and i don`t understand why the authority are not working on shutting them down . Anyway I would not advise doing business with these people. They will take your money...They sell a $25 product for $600-1100 and falsely claim they are selling something they are not.

• Ci
      25th of Feb, 2009
    bluefakes.com

People who have been rip off by Bluefakes, you can also report them to:
    It's a government agency who specialized going after those crooks. That is alsp my next step. Best Luck!!

• Al
      6th of Aug, 2009

I physically send people to locate their physical address : 800, 6th Avenue, NY . But there is no trace about this company at all in that address .

• Wi
      11th of Sep, 2009
    BlueFakes - bluefake po money order scam
    www.bluefakes.com
    New York

Bluefakes.com Postal Money Order SCAM!! www.bluefakes.com, Buyer Beware!!!

By John Taylor
    Hartford CT

I hope this reaches as many people as possible so maybe I can save even one person from being cheated and defrauded!! My job as a sales person affords me many nights away from home and sometimes brings me into spotty areas around the country. I decided about 6 months ago to put my genuine rolex in a bank safe and began researching replicas online. It was very confusing as there are hundreds of websites with many different qualities and price points. I had been to Canal Street in New York once before and had seen the replicas on the street there but was looking for something with a bit more polish and longer lasting. What intrigued me were these swiss replicas that I started seeing on various sites claiming to be 99% identical to the real thing with solid gold parts and authentic swiss movements. This was exciting as it sounded like something I would be interested in because an ETA movement is a fine machine so I knew that I would be getting a quality timepiece.

There were quite a few websites that seemed to be selling the same quality and after countless hours of research I chose bluefakes.com. I wish I had never come across this website!! My first impressions were good as it's a very informative website with a customer friendly interface and I liked the fact that I could pickup the phone and speak to a live person. Price was also very attractive as there prices seemed a few hundred less then their competitors which the person on the phone explained to me that they could do this because of the amount of watches they keep in inventory. Everything seemed fine and the sales rep was very patient with me answering all of my questions and relieving my concerns (mainly about quality). Then came the first red flag, (I wish I would have followed my instincts!!). When I mentioned that I wanted to pay with a credit card I was told that they were having some "merchant account issues" and that for a small discount they could ship the watch to me via COD. I was a bit hesitant because I wanted to put it on a credit card so I could pay it off over the next few months instead of all at once, but they assured me that along with the discount I would be able to inspect the product and there was absolutely no risk!

The next day I contacted fedex and asked to speak to a supervisor so I could be sure that I would receive a consistent answer to my questions. I asked the person at fedex if I was able to inspect the cod package and they told me that under no circumstances was I able to open the package and that I would have to hand over the money order before the driver would release the package to me. This is where I put some of the blame on myself because after receiving this bit of info I should have stopped right there!
    BUT my impatience got the best of me because I called bluefakes right back and told them what the fedex supervisor had stated to me, bluefakes reply was that they had a special arrangement with fedex and that because they had been doing business with fedex for years they were allowing their COD packages to be inspected. At the time it sounded convincing but my excitement was taking over the best of me!

After a few days of sleeping on it I decided to go ahead with this since I had a trip planned and wanted to bring the watch with me. So that same day I called Bluefakes back and placed an order for a 2-Tone SUB BLUE dial and was given a price of $700. I was told that I needed to pay with a US Postal Money order. (This is where they get you, more on this later). So the next day at around 11:30 the driver pulls up and he has my package. I asked him to hand it over so I can have a look before I give it him the money order, he tells me that he cannot do that and that he needs the payment. I was frustrated but here is a driver standing here waiting to leave and I figure since bluefakes did send something and they had answered all of my questions everything seemed on the up and up so I pay the driver and he goes on his merry way. Lucky for me I was sitting down when I opened the package.

I was shocked to see what was inside, it wasn't worth more then a cheap quartz watch you buy from walmart!! The replica I had bought on Canal Street put this watch to shame!! I was pissed off at this point so I immediately called bluefakes as I assumed that a mistake must have been made. As soon as I mention my name I hear a dial tone!! Numerous attempts later and no answer! At this point I am thinking the worst and seeing this watch sitting on my desk didn't help my anger!! Once I settled down I drive to the post office to see if they can cancel the money order that I had just purchased the day before and get this they tell me that they CANNOT put a stop payment on a money order only after 90 days!!! So there you go by that time bluefakes has already spent your money!!! This is madness and I cannot believe I fell for this scam!! After speaking to my lawyer there isn't much that can be done since we have no real information on this company since its operated out of some chinese mail drop in the Bronx! The part about the postal money order should raise a red flag to anyone wanting to buy something from bluefakes or anyone else on the internet for that matter because there is absolutely no way to get back your money once you hand over that check to the fedex driver!! Had I paid with a cashiers check from my bank I would have been able to put a stop payment on it and it would be over!! At this point I am out the $700 but I will post this on as many blogs as I can so I can get the word out about these crooks. They even have some fancy telephone system where they can block your number from calling after they have already scammed you! When I try calling from my number I get a dead busy signal! I have even tried calling them from a payphone and no luck!! But when calling from a friends cell phone it rings right through to them! Maybe if we can form some kind of group we could hand over all of our evidence to the feds because even though these are replicas they are getting away with fraud and this is on a large scale I believe!!

If you value your money, avoid buying from COD and especially buying from BLUEFAKES.COM. I am proof that they are a HUGE SCAM!!!

John Taylor