BlueDart Courier / Shipment not delivered even after 7 days

India Review updated:
I have been following up with the customer care center regarding my shipment, which was picked up on 28th November.

But I havent receieved it yet and its been a week. Is this the quality of your service? I have been suffered a lot due to the delay. I have already lodge a complaint in customer care department of Blue Dart. The complaint Number is 082162.

Now I want to take a legal action against BLUE DART. Kindly let me know the procedure. I have spoken customer care many a times and they are not able to give me satisfactory answer for this delay.

Comments

Ga
  17th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I am writing this letter regarding my bad experience with your agency. I had sent a cold storage courier package (worth Rupees ninety thousand only) to Mumbai on December 4, 2007 through your agency with the clear instruction that it had to be delivered within 72 hours, otherwise the package would not be usable for lab investigation.

When we tracked the courier package on Decemaber 7, 2007 evening the status showed "contact customer service". Our secretary Mrs. Kumari contaced the Blue Dart Courier and she was informed she would have to pay a sum of Rs.4,950/- towards Octroi charges for the package. Why this not told to us at acceptance of the shipment?

The package was not delivered in time. Because of this, we have lost Rs. 90,000/- (Rupees ninety thousand only).

Please ensure that the "Christian Medical College, Vellore" is reimbursed for this loss to avoid the necessary legal action.

Dr. Gangandeep Kang, MD, MRCPath, PhD
Professor of Microbiology
Christian Medical College, Vellore 632 004.
Sa
  17th of Dec, 2007
Consignment no 11864548555 has been couriered on friday from mumbai. The consignment is still awaited on monday and the particular consg is very important.Your company is known as a reputed one. When I followup with Kolkata- Mr Chandrajit and Ranchi Mr Santosh I got a very nonprofessional response as my consgt has gone somewhere.

My point is who will responsible for such a loss.
Du
  31st of Dec, 2007
this is one Consignment from barcle bank card. they has been despach from mumbai on 13dec2007. after 10 days i am not received my consigment then i called to barcle mumbai they told me your consigmenet will be reached shortly after 3days i got may consinment no. then i call to BLUE DART they told me we have not found you taht way consingment with us then i give my details thet said ok today we will going to deliver on 27th but they are not deliver then i call next day they told me just now 11045am we got conformation from barcle bank today we are going to deliver but till date 31st 5.00pm i ahve not received my consigment when i am calling to BLUEDART courier ther given unperfossenal reponce .. really i am not expecting from BLUE DART....
Ca
  8th of May, 2008
It's all a scam. Feel lucky you learned it without losing everything you have in your little world.
Ar
  22nd of May, 2008
consignment no 11971202891 had been couried to hyderabad to same adress by mistake it has went to some body name one who is not working over there.That too that is a cheque what we had sent .It went to hyderabad on april 18 so almost one and half month is over & now finally by that company they r making the call & saying that one who has received they r not working in the company but we had provided the correct adress so how it has misplaced .
Ta
  17th of Jul, 2008
I have booked an urgent courier on 15th July through your customer care number - 08025021234.

I would like to lodge my complaint regarding the following unwanted events caused by your employees.

1. MISREPORTING - When I booked the courier, the concerned customer care person promised me that it will be delivered within 24 hrs whereas according to your database the normal delivery time for that specific place is 48 hrs.

2. WRONG DATA ENTRY - I have written the name and mobile no of the receiver on the envelop. But it has been entered in your database as wrongly (According to their bangalore customer care person).

3. Till 18th July at 10.30 a.m. IST it has not been delivered.

Who is responsible for this harassment to the customers. It is not expected from BLUEDART, The No. 1 courier company.
Ar
  18th of Aug, 2008
My consignment bearing no. 54450227484 has not yet been received. Send by ICFAI to my Lohegaon residence - Pune, still the same is in transit.

Please help and cooperate.

Regards
arvind kumar mishra
9822403029/ 9922954958
Ab
  26th of Oct, 2008
I would like to lodge my complaint regarding blocking my comuter in delhi.
I have been following up with the customer care center regarding(at noida, shewta) my computor, which was picked up on 11thoct'08 from chennai to noida..

But I havent receieved it yet and its been 2 week. Is this the quality of your service? I have been suffered a lot due to the delay. now they are talking about form 31 again...?

Gs
  5th of Jul, 2011
Dear sir/madam
This is karthikeyan from coimbatore, tamil nadu state. I have place an online Cash on delivery order on WWW.fashionandyou.com web site, my order no is 532084, today i got a call from Blue dart staff his mobile no is +918056880406, this person said we won’t deliver the parcel to another address, we will deliver the parcel to particular address but I told him I won’t be there in particular address please deliver to GSK FASHION #50 RJ COMPLEX atthipalaym privu, sathy main road, ganapathy, Coimbatore 641006. this is address located just below 1kml difference, but he not at all listing my words and he quit the call unrespectable and his speech is not in proper manner. But incident makes me uncomfortable.

By

KARTHIKEYAN
PROPRIETOR for GSK FASHION

Blue Dart Express Logo Blue Dart Express
Overall Satisfaction Rating

11 Reviews
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal
Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East)

Mumbai