BluecubeIT / Cheaters fraud

10521 S Parker Rd, Suite F Parker CO Denver, Colorado 80134, Parker, CO, United States Review updated:

The most hopeless organization i have ever worked with. Do not go on the awesome website and do not trust them for training or placements.
Payed the fees for training, attended demo session. I dint like it decided to not go with it and it took 8 weeks and may be 100 calls to get my refund back. In the end i had to call my bank to deal with them. I did get my refund.

Kevin a very convincing marketing person, not worth trusting him for a single word. Very friendly, over talkative, flirty as well, very good at taking money but doesnt care to return ever. It took like 5 calls a day + some annoying words to make him talk to you. He is only and only good at taking money and doesn't care about anyone or anything else. My personal experience with bluecubeit.com was the worst ever and i wont recommend it to anyone.

Comments

Apr 26, 2013

Thanks for you post, Even we were cheated by Kevin of BluecubeIT in the name of H1 sponsor and placement in a project and paid part of amount which he asked for and then he provided some irrelevant training and later said no time for H1B and no chance of placement. We called him numerous times to refund my money and he used to say its for training and he can't refund. So after seeing this blog, I also approached my credit card banker and disputed for this amount and finally they are very kind and investigated this and refunded my money back.

• My
      Apr 26, 2013

I am really glad to hear that you got your refund and that this post is helping many people either from being cheated or getting their refund like you did. Thank you.

• Za
      Jul 16, 2013

I have taken the training in BA and there were two more students along with me out of which didn't get the job .But things went quite well however it took a bit of time but finally I got the job after 4-5 interviews, So its kind of a good experience I had read this comments before joining, But as the fees is quite reasonable so I took my chance and it well paid off . I am not sure about other but 2 of friends undergoing the same process with bluecube and giving me good feedback . I believe that its just a business and where everyone cannot be satisfied .

• St
      Sep 23, 2013

fake complaint...

• Sh
      Dec 03, 2013

are all these complaints valid and did anyone get a job on SAP ?

• Na
      Dec 03, 2013

Hey All, the above comments are real fake complaints. i got trained in Bluecube IT and they were really good in professional training and placmnt. I can give the assurances that you will love the company once you got placed.

Dec 03, 2013

did you get a job through Bluecubeit ? and If Yes ..where did you get it and how ? ..details..please

Dec 03, 2013

I haven't seen one good Review from anyone regarding BluecubeIt.com . Everyone is complaining about their money being taken and not getting placed or getting any proper training..

• Je
      Dec 05, 2013

Thanks for the comments. Basically i got trained and they helped with the interviews. I am just waiting for the client confirmation. As long a so get i will update.

• Su
      Dec 06, 2013

Hey i got a call from kevin around maybe 2 weeks back, AS i got trained and placed he wanted me to put it in a review and in reply to your comment yes i did get a job finally in SAP and i have also shared it in a review just go through it if you have time .

Dec 06, 2013

Where is the review ? and where did you get a job at ? Can I get your phone number Suresh ? so we can talk about it ?

• Ar
      Dec 17, 2013

I just want to share my experience with blue cube IT today and the reason being is bcoz I finally got a job through them and I now realize why the guy was trying to convince me so much. They promised a job and everything honestly I didn't believe it in the beginning as everyone is saying the same and as I already have bad experience with 2 companies in the past. But still I thought of giving it a try as the guy was very convincing and started the training and it started quite well and the quality is quite good comparatively with other 2 institutes from who i had a bad experience already. After the training completed things went quite formally with a technical round followed by some interviews and finally I started getting the calls that is where I would really like to thanks KEVIN bcoz he was always there helping sorting out the problems for my failure in the interviews . However I have got the job as they promised and feeling very happy. I have also read the negative reviews but I feel that everyone cannot be Satisfied as it is a competitive market anyways thank you BLUECUBE IT for helping me get a job . Aruna

• Ak
      Apr 26, 2014

It is a consultancy fake cube it, i think the rating '4' is self given rating by web site designers.
    There is no management are nothing in this consultancy they talk to much before we join to this company after joining they talk or even respond for calls
    they took money for training and they won't return or place in any company. Once if u pay the fee they won't respond for ur calls. They took the money for training after that they will start classes and suddenly they stop the training or respond for calls. so please read the reviews before joining to any consultancy.don't fallow this stupid web sites.

• Ak
      Apr 26, 2014

they took money for training and they won't return or place in any company. once if u pay the fee they won't respond for ur calls. there is no management or any teem.they took the money for training after that they will start classes and suddenly they stop the training or respond. so please read the reviews before joining to any consultancy.mostly don't fallow this stupid web sites..

• Dh
      Jul 20, 2014

YOU ARE LUCKY YOU GOT A REFUND. I HAVE PAID REFUNDABLE $100 FOR A DEMO AND DID'NT LIKE IT.
    THEY STILL HAVE NOT REFUNDED MY MONEY...

Dec 05, 2014

Hi, my experience is same as Dhaval Shah 12. I too paid $100 for a demo session, and from next session the trainer was missing. In addition to that I didn't find the trainer knowledgeable. I even have an email from Raj Patel from BlueCube IT stating that they will refund the money if I didn't like first three sessipn of which I attended only 1. I am still pursuing it, and will let you guys know if I ever got my money back.

• Ga
      Dec 09, 2014

I have joined BLUECUBEIT for training and placements fortunately I have done the training, But I have got the job in 3 months for an year project
    thanks
    BLUECUBE team.

• Ga
      Dec 09, 2014

Basically I was looking for placements, But the BLUECUBE team reviewed my resume and suggested my for training which I am happy for that. Well, they took time for me to place me in the market which I was looking for best pay scale. I recommend to go for BLUECUBEIT.

Mar 02, 2016

Payed the fees for training, attended demo session. I dint like it decided to not go with it and it took 8 weeks and now they are not pickup call or said sam is busy, not available, tea break etc... they giving lot of excuses to get my refund back. In the end i had to call my bank to deal with them. I did get my refund.
    They literally lie to you most common convincing word for them "WE HAVE A PROJECT WHICH IS SUITE ACCORDING TO YOUR PROFILE" please don't trust them this is the trap to hunt the innocent people.
    Sam a very convincing marketing person, not worth trusting him for a single word. Very friendly, over talkative, flirty as well, very good at taking money but doesnt care to return ever. It took like 5 calls a day + some annoying words to make him talk to you. He is only and only good at taking money and doesn't care about anyone or anything else. My personal experience with bluecubeit.com was the worst ever and i wont recommend it to anyone.Please i wasted my golden time so i know when pick time for job opening and you are late for that so how u feel so please this is not any fake review take it very seriously if you dont want to go through very bad experience like me . so void this crap company save ur time and save ur money .