BluecubeIT / About Training and placement

344 Finley Ave W Birmingham, Alabaster, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (303)-459-4744

Hi there, There was a company named bluecubeit (online training solutions). i'am done training with SAP FICO by bluecubeit. after training they didn't placed me anywhere. i thought they were cheated me but after few days i got a cal from that company and finally i got a job. Thank you bluecubeit

Ja
Dec 16, 2013

Comments

• Su
      Nov 19, 2013

I just want to share my experience with blue cube IT today and the reason being is bcoz i finally got a job through them and i now realize why the guy was trying to convince me so much . They promised a job and everything honestly i didn't believe it in the beginning as everyone is saying the same and as i already have bad experience with 2 companies in the past . But still i thought of giving it a try as the guy was very convincing and started the training and it started quite well and the quality is quite good comparatively with other 2 institutes from who i had a bad experience already . after the training completed things went quite formally with a technical round followed by some interviews and finally i started getting the calls that is where i would really like to thanks KEVIN bcoz he was always there helping sorting out the problems for my failure in the interviews . However i have got the job as they promised and feeling very happy . I have also read the negative reviews but i feel that everyone cannot be satisfied as it is a competitive market anyways thank you blue cube IT .

• Na
      Dec 03, 2013

I had taken the training for SAP BI.BW from Blueucube IT and they provided me with better services, real time with complete Hands-on. very professional Online training and placement, once i done with training, i got mock interviews and dummy project, where i got a chance to enhace my skill set and after they placed in a job. and they took some time to place me. i had a very wonderful experience with Bluecube IT.

Dec 06, 2013

I just want to share my experience i was taking sap training with blue cube IT today and the reason being is bcoz i finally got a job through them and i now realize why the guy was trying to convince me so much . They promised a job and everything honestly i didn't believe it in the beginning as everyone is saying the same and as i already have bad experience with 2 companies in the past . But still i thought of giving it a try as the guy was very convincing and started the training and it started quite well and the quality is quite good comparatively with other 2 institutes from who i had a bad experience already . after the training completed things went quite formally with a technical round followed by some interviews and finally i started getting the calls that is where i would really like to thanks KEVIN bcoz he was always there helping sorting out the problems for my failure in the interviews . i faced the interview last week and today i got the call and i have got the job as they promised and feeling very happy . I have also read the negative reviews but i feel that everyone cannot be satisfied as it is a competitive market anyways thank you blue cube IT .

• Lu
      Dec 06, 2013

Anita do you believe this comment is from one of their employers ?

Dec 06, 2013

hey lucky50 its not a fake review kevin has been calling me to put this up as i have got the job through them and if its positive then its from the employees and if its negative then its genuine lolzzzz i don't understand the policy .

• Da
      Dec 09, 2014

I have joined BLUECUBEIT for Online training and placements fortunately I have done the Online training, But I have got the job in 3 months for an year project
    thanks
    BLUECUBE team.

Dec 09, 2014

Trainer was too slow to complete the course which I was to unhappy. But fortunately it was done and end up with good client and project of long duration.

• St
      Dec 09, 2014

Basically I was looking for placements, But the BLUECUBE team reviewed my resume and suggested my for training which I am happy for that. Well, they took time for me to place me in the market which I was looking for best pay scale. I recommend to go for BLUECUBEIT.

Feb 06, 2015

I want to share on BlueCubeIT. I have Trained on Hadoop Training Course in BlueCubeIT. I have Satisfied on course in this Company and I got job through them. I dont have any complaint in this company.
    Thanks Very Much to BlueCubeIT