BLUECUBE Information Technology Inc / Fraud training/Placement

Parker, CO, United States Review updated:

They cheated many people including me. First all beautiful lies and once they get the money for training they never receive your call or reply to your emails. That Mr. Sam, Rahul & bluffs. Mr. Sam is expert in convincing people and get the money after that he will always be in a meeting and never receives call.

And I have experienced the trap and in future be careful to do anything with this company. I have come to know from few places that they are expert in false promise for H1B, Placement, Home assignments etc.etc. I was also told the same but now Once I paid $500, they don't know me.

Us
Mar 21, 2014

Comments

• Us
      21st of Mar, 2014

They cheated many people including me. First all beautiful lies and once they get the money for training they never receive your call or reply to your emails. That Mr. Sam, Rahul and bluffs. Mr. Sam is expert in convincing people and get the money after that he will always be in a meeting and never receives call.

Now no contact at all. Everything was telephonic except my payment .

• Vi
      2nd of Sep, 2014

I agree with the above complaint from USA1000. But my dealing with them has been regarding training course only. They promised for a refund if i ma not happy after 3 classes / sessions. When I can for refund, they do not reply back to my email. Sales reps who pick up phone always have one answer that the accounting department will take care of it. Its been many weeks and nothing has moved forward. This place looks like a scam and I hope law enforcement takes some action on them.

I even doubt if they are operating from US. I have reported to multiple fraud review agencies and hope one of them fill soon take some action on this company.

23rd of Sep, 2014

I contacted them to see if they could do H1 for my wife who was on H4. They said they would if I make a direct deposit of $6K into their account ASAP. Which I found very strange, being on H1 for quite a few years I am aware of the process. They kept calling me for almost a week and I finally had to yell at them.

Stay away from companies like this.