Bluebeartoys / Bad service

Horrible company, went out of business apparently while leaving many customers hanging after they sent payments but obtained no product. I myself purchased a wii bundle package on February 15th 2008. The first bad sign from the company was instantly when they notified me that because of 'technical difficulties' they were unable to give me the warranty they were -required- to give me with my product. Of course as a solution they offered me a warranty from themselves at 50% off which I refused. Shortly after this incident after trying to email them and contact them via phone, I realized what had happened. They went out of business. No reason, no explanation, just up and gone. I still am not sure what happened to the owned, but I never was refunded and because it was through paypal, I couldn't have my credit card company go after the payment. Paypal decided in my favor when I opened a dispute with them, but of course he had no funds any longer in his account and I was out of luck. Bad business ethics during its finest hour.