Blue World Pools / installation, service
On May 28th, I signed a contract for an above ground pool through Blue World Pools Inc. First of all I was to get a 24' midline pool installed no later than June 28th. Meanwhile I was contacted with an offer for the upgraded version which I unfortunately agreed to . It is now July 27th and I still have no pool . What I have received so far is nothing short of pure hell from these people . I have been lied to so many times in the last 2 months I have lost count. I have been told that I am liable for 6, 000 dollars even if I don't want the pool, so I am stuck dealing with these crooks for a very long time ... I just want to forewarn anyone considering buying a pool from these people . I wish I would have researched this company before I got involved with them but there is nothing I can do but live with my decision. Please take the time to research this company before you sign any contract, they are very shady people !!!
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - start to "finish" which I am not sure will ever happen 
- Blue World Pools - customer service /installation
- Blue World Pools - don't do it...
- Blue World Pools - above ground pool sales 
- Blue World Pools, Inc. - pool