Blue World Pools / fraud and scam

I have purchased a pool from blue world. I wish I would have found this web site before I bought my pool. I was scheduled to have my pool installed on june 11 it was june the 20th before I got my pool. They tried to tell me that they told me they had ordered the wrong pool but they tried to get me to pay extra for the upgraded pool. I was told it was a show pool that is a bunch of bull also. There is no such thing as a show pool. It is basically a chemical free pool other than the gallon of bleach a week. Most of your local pool company's have never heard of an ion system so you don't get much help from them.

My wife and I fought with this company back and forth on the phone for about a month before we finally got our pool. One other thing I can say is if you do decide to buy from them get your own financing DO NOT finance though blue world. They fail to tell you that you will be paying for your pool for 10 years. My wife and I financed though our local bank most banks will finance pool.

Va

Comments

• Bu
      17th of Feb, 2011

BLUE WORLD POOL IS A FRAUD. I AM A 65 YEAR OLD WOMAN THAT IS STUCK IN A TERRIBLE SITUATION. I ONLY GET DISABILITY, THEY LIED TO ME, IT WAS MUCH MORE WHEN DELIVERED, I SIGNED ANYWAY, NOW THEY TELL ME MY HOUSE IS ATTACHED. MY HUSBAND WALKED OUT ON ME. I HAVE NO WAY OF PAYING, THEY WOULD NOT LOWER THE PAYMENT. I WAS JUST A GRANDMOTHER TRYING TO MAKE GRANDSON HAPPY. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE.