Blue World Pools / scam and cheating
The biggest ripoff in 2007 & 2008 is Blue world Pool. Please do not work for this company. No am not a mad ex worker. Its true they don't pay what they say. Some times they don't pay you at all. You don't have to take it from me. Theres over 200 people on this sit thats says the same thing. Who will you believe the big company are the small man.you pick! But think about your family and what it could do to you if am right. I learn time is money. When you have a family to take care of time is every thing. They will take your time and never pay you. Do not let what happen to me happen to you. I almost lost every thing, because believe what they told me. It was all a rip off scam.
For the people who works for them and the people we have to sale the pool to. If i was any part of any scam with this company i am so sorry. I just didn't know. To the families i sold the pools to i am so sorry.
More Blue World Pools Complaints & Reviews
- Blue World Pools - beware of them 
- Blue World Pools - $299.00 pool 
- Blue World Pools - don't do business with them 
- Blue World Pools - credit report 
- Blue World Pools / Puronics - scammed 
- Blue World Pools - Above Ground Pool
- Blue World Pools - Swimming pool
- Blue World Pools - pool liner leak
- Blue World Pools - sales representatives and staff
- Blue World Pools - all the broken promises