Blue World Pools / scam and cheating

1 120 Interstate N Partway East Suite 426Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-7060907

The biggest ripoff in 2007 & 2008 is Blue world Pool. Please do not work for this company. No am not a mad ex worker. Its true they don't pay what they say. Some times they don't pay you at all. You don't have to take it from me. Theres over 200 people on this sit thats says the same thing. Who will you believe the big company are the small man.you pick! But think about your family and what it could do to you if am right. I learn time is money. When you have a family to take care of time is every thing. They will take your time and never pay you. Do not let what happen to me happen to you. I almost lost every thing, because believe what they told me. It was all a rip off scam.

For the people who works for them and the people we have to sale the pool to. If i was any part of any scam with this company i am so sorry. I just didn't know. To the families i sold the pools to i am so sorry.

Va

Comments

• Bb
      11th of May, 2009

Beware of Blue World Pools, Inc. in Atlanta, GA. They are a manipulating, greedy company that targets vulnerable people and tries to lock them into a 29.9% high interest loan. Their sales tactics are based first on manipulating there sales force and convincing them that they are a company of "high quality and standards", who in turn tries to convince the potential customer to buy in and get ripped-off!!!
    REMEMBER: IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT ALWAYS IS!!!
    BLUE WORLD POOLS IS AN ABOMINATION AND A GREAT EXAMPLE OF GREED AT WORK IN AMERICA!

• Wi
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Yes, the frorced me by saying it was too latte to cancell in less than 24 hours after I signed a contract. they warned me that their lawyer will make me pay cash in i CANCELL. iS THERE ANYTHING TAHT i CAN DO?