Blue & White Taxi / Discrimination and Unprofressional Services

1 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 9052744444

I requested a taxi from this company which my family and I are frequent patrons. I was at the residence of one of my sisters which I had used these services to get there earlier. I was ready to return home and I called the cab and when it arrived upon getting into the taxi I informed him that I had forgot my wallet at my house and that I would be paying him via credit card, however it was in my house which I would go into and get it. The taxi driver then proceeded to tell me "no" and that "he does not want my to run away and not pay him" also that "my kind" always does not pay him. I then responded and said I live in a house and that he will see me approach my door and also I was willing to leave my cellular phone with him while i went int o to retrieve my credit card. He would not give, I informed him he was wasting my time and I left his cab and immediately called back the company requesting for another cab.
I then called the company someone answered and i informed them I needed another cab and what had happened. The gentlemen said he has to put me on hold and I need to speak with the dispatcher and I said that is fine.Upon being placed on hole I waited and then another gentlemen on the phone and I informed him of the issue and he said the fact remains "my kind cannot be trusted" and that the driver wants to be paid for his services and not shorted money from patron who chose to run away. I said it is nothing to me and that my family are frequent patrons to the point where driver know my faily members by name. He then started to further refer to my kind and I proceeded to ask for his name and he refused to provide me with his name. I then informed him I will be filing a complaint and I hung up the phone. This is not the first issue I have had with this taxi company or my family has had. I am absolutely feb up for the disregard for better buisness practices, the discrimination and the absolute unprofessionalism of the people on charge. Something need to be done and these people need to be addressed.

Jm

Comments

• Mg
      23rd of Jun, 2012
    Blue & White Taxi - Texting while driving
    Ontario
    Canada

I was in a Blue and White taxi yesterday with my friend driving from Mississauga on the Gardiner to Toronto and my cab driver was texting while driving almost the entire time. He wasn't paying attention to the road, was driving really slow in the passing lane, and had no idea how to get to our destination downtown. Texting while driving is illegal and dangerous and I will never use Blue and White taxi cab company again because of this.

• Re
      5th of Sep, 2013

My cab driver showed up 20 minutes late, no apology, and talked on his cellphone the whole time.
    I needed to get my dog to the vet very quick, but he made me sit in his cab to get a receipt, I said no, I do not need it.

By this time, I was so frustrated, I just needed to get my dog to the vets office.

As I got out of the cab he yelled at me you need to loosen up lady.

After all that frustration, he yells at me, so very unprofessional.

Do not use this cab company.