Blue Whale Publications / scam for credit card number

Blue Whale Publications
My wife entered a sweepstakes trying to win a cruise vacation. She had to order some magazines before she could enter for the grand prize. They took her credit card number and there was supposed to be one payment for the order but instead they have charged her credit card 3 times, at least. She used a pre-paid credit card and has now had to get another one with a different account number so they would stop withdrawing money from the 1st credit card.
Now, they are calling daily and harassing me trying to get me to pay more money to them when I've asked them to stop sending the magazines to me and cancel my subscriptions to them. But they told me that they could not cancel these magazines so I'm still receiving them. I have repeatedly asked them to stop calling and harassing me and to stop sending the magazines.
I have seen where others have had the same complaint with Blue Whale Publications where they were trying to get the customers CC number even though they tell you at the very beginning that they won't need your credit card number.
I consider this to be fraud and scamming, leaning towards a certain minority of citizens, mainly the poor, uneducated populace who think they actually have a chance at winning something.

More Blue Whale Publications Complaints & Reviews