Blue Vision GraphicsCustomer Service Agreement

Blue Vision Graphics offers free unlimited webpage design and unlimited maintenance to your website for the life of your contract( 1-2 years) They state in their contract that requested updates will be completed and posted within 24 hours of your request. It has been my experience, that I have had to threaten them to get the changes posted. They always blame the customer when you dispute the extended time it takes for them to perform the updates.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Fort Wayne, INThey say although they built the site they don't know where the products page is and you didn't state page 4 so they couldn't perform it, or their email wasn't working or they were out of town on a family trip... Or they indicate that if you send them a change with type "o's" they will not correct them for you prior to posting it. Are they suppose to be the web experts or do we do their job for them and pay them too? I guess you only get what you pay for and once the site is designed, free maintenance isn't always worth a whole lot. I do not recommend working with this company, they're are many out there that are good to their word. This is not one of them. They are not customer friendly and actually go out of their way to argue with the customer. I was told that I would get a partial refund at the end of May, it's now July 10th and to date... no refund.

Comments

• Bl
      Aug 11, 2009

The customer "wienerlady3" has her opinion to our service and our obligation to a refund. However, wienerlady3 expected our company to develop her website, create content and ultimately build a website for her company with little to no input. This customer expected us to "Know" her business and to develop content along with functionality that she did not pay for. As we try to provide each customer with 100% satisfaction, sometimes we get customers that are not satisfied with anything from anyone. Based on our contract, no refund was deserved by this client. We offered a refund but she decided to load the internet with erroneous and false statements instead. Be very careful of this customer and doing any business with the the websites she controls.

• We
      Sep 17, 2009

Per the contract page 2 with Blue Vision Graphics all requested corrections are to be completed in 24 hours. They were hounded and hounded about corrrections for weeks, no action taken. You be the judge if you want to do business with them. I will take my case to an official judge it has taken time to gather all of the email documentation on requested corrections and actions taken by this company as well as professed SEO experience and the cost of fixing their mistakes... over $1900 for one website that I had already paid them. Their Quote Says "unlimited page website" then they tell me that I received more than what I paid for.. 10 pages? What? They don't read the contracts that they sign. Also, satisfaction guaranteed? Where? I didn't get customer service and didn't get satisfaction. I have been with a Great Website Software company called EMAGC. Let me know if you need someone that is good, they know the ropes they are customer friendly and do what they say they can do.. I went from 3rd page google and yahoo ratings to # 1 in just a few short weeks. Something Blue Graphics did not do...

Here are the exact quotes of an email dated 5/7/2009

site www.hotdogcartworld.com refund will be $600.00 Paid well over $2k for this one which they were aware the purpose was an ecommerce site and they never could link a payment gateway so they just let it sit, unable to use it and blamed me for it not working...

No refunds were promised on the other two. One of which being of the expert that they are was detected as duplicate by the major search engines and removed from the rankings.. of course that too was my fault that I didn't know that the meta tags would be detected as a duplicate website... Who is the professional here?

They still owe me $600.00 as promised. NO additional business will come their way. We are succesful, our customers love us because of our excellent customer service even when they are unhappy, we strive to please them. Maybe Blue Vision Graphics should try to please their customers by not lying.. Anyone wanting to see the documentation for my complaints let me know and I will send you over 10 incidents where they were non compliant with their contract and blaming their customer for things like spelling of the data, arranging of the data and such... don't you think that a professional web service should be responsible for what they post on their customers website? Why else use them? Now, with the help of EMAGC and their software we can cut out the webguys.. and their high priced services and easily update our own websites. Small businesses, if you haven't tried EMAGC... you are paying too much.