Blue Shoots / Fraud

Blue Shoots take money from e-shoppers without supplying goods. 1 December 2009, I bought a Bialetti coffee maker online from this merchant. 22 Dec, 18 Jan, 1 Feb, 18 and 19 Apr I wrote to them asking where my goods were, and asking for a response to my continued enquiries. To date I have not had a single response. The matter is now subject of a claim with my bank who are investigating the transaction. Searching online I found that there are many complaints against this particular trader, all experiencing the same as I have. They need to be shut down. 8732f

Comments

3rd of May, 2010

Hi Daiden,

I'm in a similar situation to you, having paid for an order 2 months ago that hasn't turned up yet.

There's a link here that you might find useful.

Read through the various posts and you'll see there are various contact names that should help you - The key one being an email address for Southwark trading standards who are already investigating this company.

There's also an interesting thread on the East Dulwich community forum (The part of London where Blue Shoots are based) There are a couple of overseas customers that have managed to get their money back!

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30, 395503, 396649