Blue Mountain.com / Lack of Customer Service, charges to account
They charge me for a Create & Print account that I do not use, now going on two years that I have paid for this account and not used it at all. Refuse to refund charge and when I finally got a human being they would not help me. Even when speaking to a manager, he would not help and told me I could write to the corporate address. I asked him if a human being would open the letter, read it, and respond to it and he would not commit to that happening.
Too bad, because I have used the ecard account for years and would like to have kept it. They would rather lose all of my business rather than make right on the fraudlent charges.
More Blue Mountain.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - Billing without availability to services 
- Blue Mountain eCards - Billed for Free Trial Offer 
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - Can't contact customer service 
- Blue Mountain Cards - e card Scam 
- Blue Mountain Cards - difficult to cancel auto renewal 
- Blue Mountain - a monthly membership charge that I did not authorize 
- Blue Mountain - unwanted charges
- Bluemountain.com - Fraudulent charge
- Blue Mountain Ecards - Unable after 12 attempts to reset password with blue mountain e-cards
- Blue Mountain - This service is a scam