Blue Mountain Ecards / unable after 12 attempts to reset password with blue mountain e-cards
After signing up with Blue Mountain E-cards in August 2016 6 weeks later I received an email requesting my password be re-set for security reasons.
I have tried in vain but unable to do so and emailed them several times since October. Their link is useless and just sends me in circles.
I have also tried to cancel my membership, they send apologetic emails and give me the same link to re-set my password, it is impossible to get anywhere with this company and I believe the contact no is in the US. I have only sent 4 E-cards in 6 months it was a costly mistake signing up
More Blue Mountain Ecards Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - billing without availability to services 
- Blue Mountain eCards - billed for free trial offer 
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - can't contact customer service 
- Blue Mountain Cards - e card scam 
- Blue Mountain Cards - difficult to cancel auto renewal 
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - fraud
- BlueMountain.com - billing 
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - make it very difficult to cancel account 
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - rip-off
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - customer service sucks