Blue Mountain Cards / lack of customer service
WHAT A RELIEF TO DISCOVER THAT I AM NOT ALONE IN MY DISAPPOINTMENT WITH THE SERVICE GIVEN TO ME BY BLUE MOUNTAIN CARDS.
IN THE BEGINNING OF THE MONTH OF APRIL I PLANNED AN EVENT AND USED BLUE MOUNTAIN TO ANNOUNCE THE DATE. ONE MONTH HAS PASSED AND I RECEIVED NO RESPONSE TO MY ANNOUNCEMENT . IN FACT, BLUE MOUNTAIN SENT ME NOTIFICATION THAT MY ANNOUNCEMENTS HAD NEVER BEEN OPENED. AFTER CONTACTING EVERY PERSON WHO SUPPOSEDLY HAD BEEN SENT THIS NOTICE I LEARNED THAT THEY HAD NEVER RECEIVED MY ANNOUNCEMENT.
I EXPECT THAT THE SERVICES THAT I PAY FOR TO BE RELIABLE.NOT ONLY HAVE I PAID FOR SERVICES NOT RENDERED, I HAVE AN EVENT TO WHICH NOBODY MAY BE ABLE TO ATTEND.
TO THE FOLKS AT BLUE MOUNTAIN...GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER
More Blue Mountain Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - billing without availability to services 
- Blue Mountain eCards - billed for free trial offer 
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - can't contact customer service 
- Blue Mountain Cards - e card scam 
- Blue Mountain Cards - difficult to cancel auto renewal 
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - fraud
- BlueMountain.com - billing 
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - make it very difficult to cancel account 
- Blue Mountain e-Cards - rip-off
- Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - customer service sucks