Blue Mountain Cards / difficult to cancel auto renewal

1 Cleveland, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-711-4474

I finally found out how to unsubscribe from the auto system. Call [protected] and follow the auto system to new accounts. You get a real person and you can then unsubscribe.

Comments

• Mc
      23rd of Dec, 2009

I agree wholeheartedly with the complaint. Thank you for the tip. I finally reached a live person because of the information you provided. I will never use this service again. I am going to have to cancel my credit card. Blue MOuntain's website does NOT provide a method of removing credit card information from your account even after the subscription is cancelled. Their business practices are questionable at best.

• Iz
      15th of May, 2014

They are still charging credit cards without the card owner's permission of May, 2014. I contacted the company via email and threatened to report them to the FTC and contact their parent company if they didn't immediately refund my money. This is fraud, plain and simple, and should not be tolerated from a corporation like American Greetings who owns Blue Mountain. I will never do business with them again and make sure I spread the word about their illegal practices.

• Iz
      15th of May, 2014

Blue Mountain is still charging credit cards without the cardholder's permission as of May, 2014. I emailed them since I could not get through to anyone on the phone or via live chat, and threatened to complain to the FTC, their parent company, and post to every single consumer fraud website I could find if they didn't refund my money. This is fraud, plain and simple, and should not be tolerated, especially when it's perpetrated by a huge corporation like America Greetings. I will never do business with them again and advise you to stay away.

• Lt
      23rd of Dec, 2017

I have used BM egreetings since 2012. Such varied experiences for all e-greeting companies. Personally speaking I have had no problems with the company. I do not use Auto Renewal with anything on the Internet, to me that's just asking for Credit Card or PayPal problems.

What is your experience been like in 2016-2017?