Blue Hippofraud and scam

Since I singed up to get a computer, march 9, 2008, I have done my part, paying bills like a good, decent and honest person. My first time too, what a way to start getting into technology. Blue hippo was suppose to give me my brand new computer, all I got from them was excuses, and they were wack, straight up stupid. I put in a lot of money in hopes that I would have my new computer, in first of November. Do not get anything from blue hippo, they are so wickiwack! All I can say is, 'I want my money back!!!

Comments

Dec 25, 2008

I needed a lap-top for work but we have bad credit. My wife suggested going through Blue Hippo. I knew it would cost more but I had to have a lap-top for my job. They were quick to take our money then the trouble started. First they said we would have it in 9 weeks, 9 weeks came and went. After waiting on hold for up to 30 minutes my wife talk to Sammy, a company rep. and he said there was a misunderstanding, that it would be shipped out after 9 payments.

9 payments came and went. NO laptop. My wife was on the phone with them at least 3 times a week. Always waiting, on hold, 20 to 45 minutes to talk to a rep.

Every rep. gave her somekind of excuse. The latest is that the company they get the laptop from was having shipping problems. Their add said it would be a Dell laptop but Dell could not discuss this issue with me.

15 payments later still no laptop. We turned everything over to our bank so now Blue Hippo can't take anymore money from our account. And the bank is going to investigate for fraud!!!

• Cy
      Jul 05, 2010

i trusted blue hippo. they rip me off. ALL I WHANTED MY COMPUTER BUT RECIVE NOTHING.. I'VE BEEN CALLING BUT THEY CHANGE THERE MNBR.. IN 2008 I APLLY AND PAY 99$ AND 45$ AWEEK FOR 12 MONTHS. I CALL THEM ALL THEY WOOD SAY IS ON ITS WAY.. BORGER. TEXAS.