Blue Hippo / Pay but never received computer and was done direct deposit

1 Vienna, United States Review updated:

Payments were made direct deposit. Never received a computer. I try calling their 800 number no answer. Never received a refund. Complaint Number. CF-[protected] was filed at Attorney General OF Missouri, September 29, 2009. Today date is July 29, 2014. I never received refund from Blue Hippo Capital in the amount of $1, 070.38 after termination fees. The company is FRAUD COMPANY. Let's us know how powerful companies get away with FRAUD.

Jr
Jul 29, 2014

Comments

• Te
      25th of Apr, 2007
    Blue Hippo - Fraudulent business activity

I went on line to check out computer accessories for our computer. The next thing i knew blue hippo was taking money out of our account to pay for a 2300 dollar computer. We did not receive any papers from them until three months later. They wanter it signed and us to attach a voided check to the agreement none of this was ever done. They had already hit us for 300.00 dollars before we knew it and we cant get it back from them.

• De
      17th of Aug, 2007

What I can't understand why won't the authorities step in do some thing about how blue hippo has rip off so many people. I have had dealings with blue hippo I ask them for my refund and I was told that I would receive a check in the mail within 45 days which I did not understand but I agreed. Now it's Aug. and that was the first week of July.I call blue hippo and asked what happen to the refund and I was told that I needed to call back next week and speak to mgmt because they had to handle my request so I asked for a supervisor and was told all of them had left for the day. And I was asked was there anything else and the phone call was ended by them hanging up on me so I call back and spoke to another person who informed me I needed to call back the next morning to speak with a supervisor. I would like for ever one who has been rip off by this company to come together and make a formal complaint to the U.S. Attorney.

• Sh
      11th of Jan, 2008
    Blue Hippo - Took my money after i canceled my account!
    California
    Phone: 951-692-9970

I canceled my account before i ever even really got started (i never signed anything) before the date of my scheduled withdrawal and they still took my money, which caused my personal bank account to be over drawn. Now they tell me there is nothing i can do to get my money back, I'm just out $99.00 + over draft fees. This is complete robbery, they are thieves! How can they get away with this...

• Va
      9th of Apr, 2008
    Blue Hippo - Rip off!
    Phone: 662-7697681
    www.bluehippo.com

I made all of my payments in full. When I asked when my printer and tv were going to me shipped, they informed me I had defaulted on two payments and were therefore disqualified from the offer. They also started charging interest after they informed me they wouldn't before I ordered the computer. Of course I didn't default on any payments, otherwise I wouldn't be writing this now.

15th of May, 2008
    Blue Hippo - Non delivery!
    Phone: 321-806-6945
    www.blue hippo

I have purchased a computer one year ago and Blue Hippo refuses to ship it to me after I have made all the payments and after several phone calls only received lies.

• Ca
      30th of May, 2008

I started a payment to bluehippo 2006 and paid off in 2007 waited almost a year and got my computor which stated it would be a gate but was a dell but have not seen my free things as a tv, printer and 300.oo rebate free software it is the 300 that makes me as mad as being so stupid and when I call they tell 7 to 14 days every time or the are checking with supervisers as I am a perferred customer. I have read more complains so guess I am not the only one but every time the tv comes on I see the advertisement. I even call the address on the out side of letter and I was told by a number of another company in that building they keep on getting mail and sent it out because bluehippo never had an office in there. Help

4th of Jun, 2008
    Blue Hippo - COMPUTER RIP OFF
    BLUEHIPPO CAPITAL,LLC
    7000 SECURITY BOULEVARD
    Phone: 18003836557
    WWW.BLUEHIPPO.COM

I PURCHASED A PC FROM BLUEHIPPO AND NEVER RECIEVED IT. I PAID OVER 1200.00 DOLLARS FOR THE PC. AND NEVER RECIEVED IT. THEY LIE AND DECEIVE YOU FOR YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND THE COMPUTER. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. IM STILL TRING TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

• Ed
      22nd of Aug, 2008
    Blue Hippo - Never received product
    713 CHARDONNAY CIRCLE
    Brandon
    Phone: 601-992-9824

I ordered from Blue Hippo in April of 2008 and I never received the computer. Every time I call to talk with customer service I am on hold for hours. I have never talked to anyone in customer service. When I call the sells line they tell me they are not connected to the company or have anything to do with shipping, they just sell the product. I am going to report them to the credit bureau and I am going to cancel my order.

• Sh
      1st of Oct, 2008
    Blue Hippo - Never received refund
    Blue HippoFoundation.org
    7000 Security Boulevard
    Phone: 1800-383-6557
    BlueHippoFoundation.org

I never received my refund and they told be i would get it back and within 30 days, that has been since August 17, 2008, it this the way the goverment treats people, i think that they are behind this. I told them I was layed-off and need the money, but it looks like a Foundation (which is suppose to help people, just ripped us off)

COULD THIS BE THE WAY THE GOVERMENT GETS THERE MONEY BAIL OUT !!!

6th of Oct, 2008
    Blue Hippo - Making payments since may of 2008 and have not receaved my computer yet.
    1535 Central Ave. apt. 308
    Bridgeport
    Phone: (203)345--7184

Have been paying since may of 2008 and i have not reacieved
    the computer yet. I have made many calls and they always
    tell me that they will send it to me, but I have not reacieved
    anything yet. Today I called and I was ask to give my e -mail
    address to send me an e-mail telling me when I am going to
    recieved the computer, this was this morning and I have yet
    to get any response from them.

• Be
      9th of Oct, 2008
    Blue Hippo - iwould like to cancel my order,it was way more than they said it was
    blue hippo

i called about a computer, laptop.they said it would be thirty dollars a month, when they were done it was 69.00every twoweeks which we cant afford since my husband isnt working, every time we tried to call they put us on hold.

• Ef
      31st of Oct, 2008

I never received the promised printer. It's been 3 years now and I received the computer (although not the flat-screen they promised) and the digital camera (although a very, very cheap one) but have never received the printer. Had to finally go out and buy one from Staples. I filed complaints with the BBB. I would never recommend Blue Hippo to anyone.

• Te
      7th of Nov, 2008

yeah, luckily they only got me for the down payment and two other payments, which was still way more than I can afford. I had a roomate and was going to purchase a PC from them, then I got my HIGH utility bill around the same time my roomate skipped out on me, leaving me to pay everything and therefore not having the extra money for the payments, when I signed up on the phone they told me I could cancel if I needed to, I called 2 days after I signed up, BEFORE they had even hit my account to cancel, then when they hit my bank account anyway and almost got me and my three boys kicked out on the streets for not having all the rent money, I called them again, they claimed to have NO record of the first call and informed me it was too late to get the NON-REFUNDABLE deposit back, the deposit they never should have taken in the first place. So I think well I have lost this money, my bank won't do anything because at one time I had agreed to purchase a computer from them, I also never recieved the "papers" that were supposed to be sent for me to sign and return but was assured the account would be closed, I thought well that was an expensive lesson but now that they have stopped this hopefully next month I can start to catch up...WISHFUL THINKING!!! They removed money from my account two more times, was called each time, I never got a cent back, was told I could have store credit, and what do they sell in their store? stuff like T-shirts with their own name and logo on them, like I wanna wear a T-shirt that advertises a fraudulent company?! I THINK NOT!!! I had to end up canceling my bank card and getting another just to stop them from taking my money a 4th time!!!STAY FAR AWAY!!! RIP-OFF, RUDE, LIARS AND THIEVES!!!

• Pa
      7th of Dec, 2008
    Blue Hippo - where is my computer and free items
    12211 carola forest dr
    Houston
    Texas
    bluehippofoudation.org

my account is 5593089 and i was promised to get a computer which they deduct my money from my bank of $99 and payments and i havent recieved my computer and free items at all.what can i do, i have my bank statements as proof

• Co
      30th of Jan, 2009

i too started making payments in june 2008 have made many calls they are still taking money and no computer help!

• Al
      6th of Feb, 2009
    Blue Hippo - did receive the item
    Blue hippo
    Phone: 202 422-5702

I order item back in November 08. The company told I need to send 10.03 money I did that. I still have not recieved my item yet. I been calling and calling. They keep tell they have to enter the money in the computer. It's been since Nov 15, 2008. I call today on Feb. 6 th to ask about it. The customer rep. hang up the phone on me. I just want them to give me my money back.

• Li
      23rd of Feb, 2009
    Blue Hippo - Terrible experience
    7000 Security Blvd 2nd Floor
    Phone: 800-778-4018
    bluehippo.com

I was told that I would receive my new computer in Jan 09. After paying them for 4 months, I still haven't received anything! I have tried numerous times to reach a Blue Hippo representative without success including e-mail, phone calls that lasted up to 2 hours of being on hold and mail. I have lost over $800 on this! If it sounds too good to be true, then it is too good to be true!

• Er
      6th of Mar, 2009
    Blue Hippo - have not received order
    7000 Security Blv
    Baltimore,
    Phone: 1800383-6557

I have not receiced my computer, in was to be shipped after receiving the 99.00 on March 2, 2009 please check on this Company thank you E. Green

• Si
      17th of Mar, 2009
    Blue Hippo - Fraud and Theft
    Wichita
    Kansas

I know that thousands ofus have been robbed by Blue Hippo ...When will the BBB and the FED GOV shut them down so that they can"t hurt any one else?

• Li
      22nd of Mar, 2009
    Blue Hippo - scams
    blue hippo

my mother seen a commercial on t.v. About how easy it was to get a computer from blue hippo. i told her it sounds like a scam, she insisted on getting the computer. She end up giving them 800.00! She finaly got ahold of someone that kept giving her the run around. So now she stopped payment and thats all she can do. So blue hippo is b.s.!