BLUE GREEN CORP / Sales pitch

Sales pitch sounds pleasant(Darren Strothers), very detailed, then they pass you over to a "quality assurance" person, who basically reinterates the same info.

Stated that NO transaction or commitment over the phone before he began his schpiel, but insisted on continuing.

Asked if I had web-access, said no, (why - no power ? )then tried to set a 3rd-party who had web access, at which point I said "It's sunday night and if you can't tell me whatever in the next 5-minutes, call would end.then Adam tells me, "you're not a serious traveler" and ended the call.

Guess they don't have a script to deal with that !!

Comments

• Na
      15th of Apr, 2008
    BLUE GREEN CORP - MANY - BAD BUSINESS
    BLUE GREEN CORP
    Myrtle Beach
    South Carolina
    Phone: NO POINT THEY NEVER CALL BACK
    www.bluegreenonline.com/

I would to get together with anyone else who is experiencing or has experienced poor business services from Blue Green Corporation.

It seems once they get your money, customer service goes down hill AND YOU HAVE TO KEEP PAYING THEIR MAINTENANCE FEES and not actually have any vacation to show for it.

We bought the deed to this property about 2 years ago and have NEVER been able to have even a 3 day vacation or anything, we can never get any where with them and every time we call them THEY NEVER RETURN OUR CALLS

My husband deployed to the middle east for the war in iraq and I asked Bluegreen if they would wavier the fees for the first year because we were unable to use them due to my husbands deployment and with me been in a second stage of cancer I would be unable to take any vacations...BLUE GREEN NEVER ONCE OFFERED TO HELP US even though my husband way off fighting a war in Iraq and I am sitting here fighting cancer.

All they keep doing is sending us nasty letters because we gave up trying to use them even though we still have a mortgage of $254 a month, and when it came to paying the maintenance fees due to my husband been away and all my cancer treatment we were unable to pay the fees and would they please contact us and work with us and possibly negotiate the fee's to where we had "orders" for my husband and under the "Soldiers relief act" they should at least pro rate the fees down and of course because i am unable to use the property service etc...well WE NEVER EVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK AND NOW WE OWE OVER $1000 every week we would call or email and no one would call us back and well the fee's kept getting bigger and bigger and we are just not able to pay it!

We never get anywhere with them at all, they never return our calls and we are at a loss of what to do, my husband is about to deploy again for a year and I am still battling my secondary cancer in my lungs, I am only 37 years old and I can not continue to fight this company on my own and my husband is always away with the military!

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP US!

• Lo
      20th of Apr, 2008

I am sorry to hear about your health problems, my wife also has health problems (not as serious as yours) but still gives her great pain and is on a waiting list for a hip and a knee replacment and may well end up in a wheel chair.
    Having said that I do not understand why you should expect BG to let you off your fees since your husband is in Iraq, He is paid to do that job and not been forced into it, I might as well make a simlar claim since we print the camo for the British Lads so can I have my fees stopped. (see below)*
    I hope you do understand that you if you do sell them on the resale market that all the fees have to be paid in full.
    You can not blaim the company because you have not used your points have you not got anyonelse who can go with you, but there is another problem because your are in arrears with you fees you will not be able to use the points in anycase.
    You need to clear your outstanding payments then try to sell on the resale market please join the bluegreen group on yahoo and hopfully someone will be able to work with you to sort this out.

*Sorry if you think I was being hard on you at the beginning of this it was not intended it was to point out that we should all be treated in the same way.

Please join the group and see if anyone can help without costing you anymore money

• Bi
      5th of Nov, 2008

I know that you don't live in the good 'ole USA (as you said earlier) because if you did your wife wouldn't be on a god-damned waiting list for a simple knee and hip replacement. You would need to make an appt. and one week later she would be in the operating room under the care of a SKILLED surgeon getting whatever was necessary to sustain her quality of life.

Why don't you save some of the money that you are giving to Blueturd and bring her to the good 'ole USA for a much needed operation.

As said earlier, she needs you more than they do.

• Mi
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I have had bg for 5 years got devorced and cant pay for it.I have tryed to sell it w/h timeshares only sence my devorce w/h no feed back as a single dad of 2 ( kids live w/h me) I have been layed off . I was wondering if you might know what would happen if I let go backand are there any other sits for this bluegreen prob.please write back asap, thanks mike.

• Sh
      27th of May, 2010

Well...I discovered the deal with these Bluegreen cheerleaders.
    Ever wondered why someone would come to a consumer complaints site and cheer on the bad guys, the rip off artists, scamsters, crooks and thieves (Bluegreen). I just didn't get it...until I did some research. These guys are paid "REPUTATION DEFENDERS". Companies pay these dirt bags to scour the internet and DEFEND thier practices.
    Proof: Google the following words "reputation defense".

[censor] working for [censor]

• Cu
      3rd of Jun, 2010

Interesting! I am just now researching this company - I'll look into the "Reputation Defense" as you suggested.

Thanks