BLUE GREEN CORP / Sales pitch
Sales pitch sounds pleasant(Darren Strothers), very detailed, then they pass you over to a "quality assurance" person, who basically reinterates the same info.
Stated that NO transaction or commitment over the phone before he began his schpiel, but insisted on continuing.
Asked if I had web-access, said no, (why - no power ? )then tried to set a 3rd-party who had web access, at which point I said "It's sunday night and if you can't tell me whatever in the next 5-minutes, call would end.then Adam tells me, "you're not a serious traveler" and ended the call.
Guess they don't have a script to deal with that !!
More BLUE GREEN CORP Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Corporation - lies and deceptive sales practices 
- Bluegreen Vacations - vacation/travelers plus
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare 
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company 
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake