BLUE GREEN / real estate
I was told the same thing! That the Timeshare was a Real Estate Deed and that it was increase in value! 5 years later, I am still paying for the thing, never used it because I am not allowed to until the HOA's are caught up, and (which btw if you don't pay you can't sell your propert to pay for the HOA's) - now I find out that becuase I own real estate (shocker to me! I thought time shares were a vacation club) if I had written off the interest from the mortage on my taxes, I would NOT be eligible for the first time home buyers's Tax Credit of $8, 000!
PEOPLE DON"T BUY A TIME SHARE!
More BLUE GREEN Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!