Blue Dolphin National / Michael Chouteau has gone into hiding

United States, Arizona, Scottsdale Review updated:
17470 N. Pacesetter Way Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Phone: 480-334-8877 Direct line
On May 29th., I paid Michael Chouteau the sum of $15, 000 for a corporation, DNB Build and 200K-$500K in funding. I understand that funding takes time...even 60 business days is understandable. However, I was supposed to get notification of the new corp. within 48 hours showing ownership/transfer to my name.

I HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING! I'm not quick to pass judgement and I do understand business, however Michael Couteau is not answering phones, email or even faxes. I'm not hiding under an anonymous name.

If I do get this matter cleared, I will be the first to update my claim. If Michael Chouteau doesn't contact me, I will have my staff post all over the internet gathering other victims and we will make sure that he never commits fraud to anyone else. I'm giving him till today to get in touch with me.

Michael, don't take this lightly. Since you won't answer my calls, emails or faxes, I have to post here.

B. Williams (You know exactly who I am Michael.)

PS. I've left several messages to fly out and meet you...no response.

If you have been scammed byMichael Couteau or BlueDolphinNational.com, please leave a response and either I or my attorney will respond back.

A  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
I've been ripped off too. How should we get in touch with each other and coordinate efforts?
A  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
We have been ripped off as well! Same story same games..
R. Hartnett
A  31st of Jul, 2009 by
Matthew Michael Chouteau has not disappeared completely. According to public records on July 31, 2009, Matthew Michael Chouteau will be appearing in Arizona Superior Court Northern Division in front of Judge Ronon in August 2009 on fraud charges that include forgery.

If you are a victim of Michael Chouteau/Blue Dolphin National, please contact the Gilbert, Arizona Police Department-Property Crimes Unit Document/Financial Crimes. The detectives have opened a file on Michael Chouteau/Blue Dolphin National.
A  7th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have also been ripped off. The Gilbert police can not do anything. The crime was committed in his Scottsdale office, therefor the Scottsdale police need to be contacted. I just found out that he used a stolen credit card to rent out his office and for payroll!
A  9th of Aug, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Mike Chouteau stole my car. He was supposed to be making payments to me and has ruined my credit. He is behind $4800 on payments. He has come to me to help him get financing for a few of his projects. None of the projects would work. under our guidelines but he asked if I would issue an LOI to at least show I reviewed the file. I told him and LOI is a "Letter of Intent or Letter of Interest" so no I would not be issuing one. I also found out he has been using some of my copywrited forms as his own - changing the company name and letter head.

I would love to see him go to jail. How can I help!
N  11th of Aug, 2009 by
He charged my credit card $9800 to himself using his phony merchant account called Wholesale Asset Management. The Arizona Attorney General's Office will be getting all documentation; forged receipts, phoney merchant account numbers, etc. ASAP. He should be going to Federal Prison for this.
A  18th of Aug, 2009 by

I have also been ripped off. What crimes unit is correct to contact.
A  20th of Nov, 2009 by
I to have fallen for this phony corp scam! I've left several messages for him and the guy Lloyd that set this up. I've done a little reaserch and found out that his real name isn't even Mike, it is Kevin not sure on last name and his address, but I will get it and post back on this site. Please let me know if anyone has more details on getting this ### his day is coming only a matter of time! His offices are all virtual offices, with no fiscal address. Derekb@exactmortgage.net Contact me if you have any news or any way to find him.
N  9th of Mar, 2010 by
See Maricopa COunty Superior COurt...case history

State Of Arizona - (1)
Plaintiff N/A Freed, Laura
Matthew Michael Chouteau - (2)
Defendant M Carrillo, Frederick Passamonte CR2007-182995-001

State Of Arizona - (1)
Matthew Michael Chouteau - (2)
Defendant M To Be Determined Calendar CR2010-111707-001