Blue Chrysalis Financial Services / Stay away

Blue Chrysalis Financial Services approved me for loan, but instead took $1080 dollars from me, so basically they took food out of my children's mouths. With nothing in return. They are a fraud and nobody should believe them if they are contacted by them. They told me I would have to pay $1080 dollars for an insurance policy as a security deposit. I was to pay half down and then I would receive the loan, and had two weeks to pay the rest. But then after I sent them half, I received nothing. They asked for the other half, which I paid, and still nothing. Now they are asking for additional money, and refuse to refund my money for a minimum of 90 days.

Va

Comments

• Ka
      6th of Oct, 2008

I was approved for a loan through Blue Chrysalis, and thought they were fishy too. But I did receive my loan...after about 3 weeks of waiting! I had to pay for a security or something like that. It totakked about $1600 after everything was finished.
    I did however receive my money back afterwards. They were not as fast as i would have hoped, but i did get my money.