Blue Bear Toys / Terrible company!

I ordered and paid for a Wii Carnival Bundle on February 15. Two days later, my order status was 'will ship', well here it is March 7th and no Wii!!! I'm now out $452.02 and not very happy about it. I got the same runaround everyone else who reported them has gotten. They don't answer their emails, don't answer their phones and don't ship their items. I have reported them to the BBB and also to the Department of Consumer Affairs as well as to my credit card company.

I've also tried to access their website only to get the page where it says they are building a new web page and that they are not responsible for any transactions that you may have with Blue Bear Toys. I found the comment about 'don't contact me about your orders!' very interesting.

I believe we've been completely and totally ripped off and the only hope we have is to be reimbursed by our credit card companies due to the fraudulent way they run their business. I for one, am very upset and angry with Blue Bear Toys and hope they all go to jail for fraud someday.

Va

Comments

Pa
  9th of Mar, 2008

We too have been ripped off by them. We ordered a dvd recorder on 2/25. We used pay pal and the money was taken out of our checking account on 2/27 through pay pal. We too noticed that our order was not shipping and their website went down. I also found that statement about not being responsible for orders interesting too. I am hoping either pay pal or our bank will reimburse us for our lost. However, I don't hold out much hope for pay pal because when my husband called them, they didn't know if we would get our money back or not. I thought they were a more reputible company and stood the people who use their site. Very dissappointed.

Mi
  19th of Mar, 2008

I order some staff from this company in January, and never received, be carefull this company is scam. On their WEB site is other name now like some guy called Tom //web site design//. He is part of this scam somebody should brake them legs. or maybe it is same guy, pick up money from orders and now smilling. If i catch them thay will never smile again.

Mirsad

Mi
  19th of Mar, 2008

I agrre with Patt that Pay Pall should have responsibility about this. I pay by Pay Pall, when i call them they sad that thay do not have any responsibility, shame on them, i will never use Pay Pall again.

Ja
  22nd of Nov, 2008
Blue Bear Toys - Disreputable Company
Blue Bear Toys

I bought a refurbished Sony Playstation 3. They pushed an extended warranty, so I bought that, too. It was a 5 year product for $150.

The warranty info was sent 45 days later. However, the warranty company allows 30 days from the date of purchase to active it, so I was not able to "active" the warranty. $150 down the toilet. Also, they shipped a 4-year, $120 product, explaining the longer warranty was not available. So, I was overcharged by $30.

When I demanded a refund, they basically laughed at me.