Bloomsnroses.com / Bad online florist

I ordered a nice bunch of daisy's to be wrapped in cellophane (NO vase because the recipient was downsizing to an apartment). I figured the bill would be about $45.00 according to their website pricing.
WRONG...they charged 2 different fees although the website claims to have FREE DELIVERY all over it.
They delivered the flowers in a VASE and a BOX and charged me $20.00 more than I asked for.
The VASE arrived SMASHED and one of the daisy's was dead 2 days later...the ferns in the arrangement were all dried and crumbling.

The recipient called to tell them the vase was broken and the lady that answered the phone was rude and indignant.

When I tried to get things straighted out, the manager, Jim, was so rude and a complete jerk. He actually hung up on me several times and when I called back he left me on hold for over 15 minutes on purpose.

This person also has a bridal boutique in Mississauga, Ontario called Classic Collection Inc.

AVOID!!! He has not rectified the situation, apologized for his behaviour or called or emailed me back.
I have also filed complaints with the Toronto BBB and my credit card company as I did not order what was delivered.

Do not do business with bloomsnroses.com - and if you do, read all the fine print - they have policy discrepancies and additional fees all over the place.

Ja

Comments

• Yu
      6th of Dec, 2011
    Canada
    bloomsnroses.com

Do not buy from them!!!
    here is the reason why

I received my order in the late afternoon and the flowers looked nothing like the flowers that I have order from the website. From the image online, it shows Violet Iris, however, the product that I received is Yellow Chrysanthemum, and on top of that the orange daisies were broken. I specifically order this bouquet because they were beautiful and did not contain chrysanthemum. The flowers were for my mother’s birthday and in the my culture chrysanthemum are used in funerals; Aside from that point, if Irises are not in season, why didn’t anyone notify me about changing the flowers in the first place? I did not pay over $60 to get wrong and broken flowers. I also ordered a card with this bouquet, which again, was unsatisfactory. The words were printed off from the computer, cut and pasted onto the card which a part of it was peeling off. I paid an additional 3.99 for a card like that? i thanks them very much for ruining her first birthday overseas with us

On top of this whole issue, I’ve try to reach the company at least 10 times yesterday immediately after I received these unsuitable flowers. During the 10 times, only once did someone pick up and I was put on hold for at least 20 minutes. I called again today and the person I just spoke with used a impolite tone and kept telling me to go online to read the substitution policy (I have just went online and cannot find it), he had also dropped my call because he had someone else on another line. What type of hospitality service is this? the call center staff is rude and impolite and did not show any sides of concern.