Blooms Today / told I was receiving a discount on purchase without rep explaining I was going to be billed a 9.95 debit from my credit card each month.
When ordering a florist arrangement to be delivered to another state, I was told that I would get a discount on my purchase if I signed up for bloom rewards. I was led to believe that this was a program I would get to review in the next 30 days to decide if I wanted to join. Instead, my debit card was charged a 9.95 fee at time of purchase and another charge this month. I just received the program information 2 days ago and without deciding to join have been billed a second time. In other words, whatever discount I received on my purchase, I have paid for twice-already. I have gone online and canceled the blooms rewards. Will wait and see what happens next month with the 9.95 charge.
More Blooms Today Complaints & Reviews
- Blooms Today - Scam and rip off! 
- Blooms Today / Identity Worldwide - Scammed from money/identity 
- Blooms Today - Odering was a breeze, where my issues began was tracking my order 
- Blooms Today - Do not give them your money or your business 
- Blooms Today - You pay but they don't deliver & zero customer service! 
- Blooms Today - unreceived flower delivery for a surprise 60th birthday
- Blooms Today - too expensive
- Blooms Today - Product not delivered!
- Blooms Today - Floral delivery
- Blooms Today - Failure to deliver funeral flowers