Blooms Rewards / unauthorized charge

month after month, I continue to contact Blooms Rewards.com to cancel my membership. month after month, they continue to debit my check card account 9.95, I have e-mailed and called by phone. These people should be put out of business!!!

Comments

Bo
  4th of Sep, 2008

There is no place to cancel the blooms reward program. I do not want it ANYMORE. Cancel immediately, today, now. And I was not given a confirmation number when I placed my order, but I notice this form as asking for a confirmation code.

Je
  10th of Sep, 2008

I tried this service only to be extremely dissappointed not only in the quality of the flowers that were sent but by the price they charged and continue to charge after cancelling the service twice they continue to charge my account. Can't something be done to shut this business down? This is one big rip off.

Le
  16th of Sep, 2008

So I see this is common practice for 'blooms rewards'...I also have been trying without success to cancel the $9.95 they continue to take from my credit card...I've emailed my request for them to stop...with no reply in return...I've called many times & only get an automated referral to go to their phony website to cancel. This is a TOTAL RIP OFF!!! I will take this further!!! This is NOT how you treat customers!!! UNLESS you are a CROOK!!!

Ba
  16th of Sep, 2008

I cannot find a "Cancel Membership" on your web site. My confirmation # was 86094737. Please cancel my membership immediately. I am calling my credit card company today to stop all further charges. If you need to call me to get any additional information to cancel, my number is 817-496-1459.

Li
  1st of Nov, 2008

Charging $9.95 monthly on my Master Card without authorization.

Yo
  21st of Nov, 2008

CHARGED FOR NO FLOWERS DELIVERED

Fr
  22nd of Nov, 2008

I will expect a cancelation confirmation as promised by e-mail...Fredia Berg

Pa
  25th of Nov, 2008

I also have been getting charges for a rewards
program that I didn't sign up for or authorize.
Am angry!

Ch
  21st of Feb, 2009

Bloomsrewards is charging $9.95 monthly on my Discover Card without authorization, I cannot turn it off. Phone call refers you to web site. Web site asks for your email address and when given tells you to call the company to cancel. When you call the company, it has a recorded message to call during work hours "M-S after 8am". Called the number at 3pm and they say they are closed.
Let me get this straight, Credit card gives a phone number, when called, refers you to the web site, which asks for your email address, which refers you to the same phone number.