Blooms Rewardsrefund of fees

I purchased flowers for a funeral online over a year ago. To get the discounted price you had to sign up for a membership to blooms reward. I called to cancel a couple of months later to no avail. Last month going over my old bank statements I noticed that I was still being charged 9.95 a month so I called again I was told that there was nothing in the system about my cancellation. I wanted to speak with a supervisor. So that I could be refunded the fees that had been paid. I never used the service at all. Tuesday I received an overdraft statement from my bank. They took out fees again!!! I just got off the phone with them and the supervisor said that there was nothing in the system about me canceling only that I wanted a supervisor to call me. Which she claim that she did. I never got a message. or a call back. And she said she could only refund me 2 months. And not my $30 overdraft fee!!! These companies should not be allowed to get away with this !!!

Comments

• Te
      Oct 05, 2008
    Blooms Rewards - rip offs
    none home uses
    Bayfield
    Wisconsin
    Phone: [protected]
    blooms.com

bought flower to be sent to my mother in hospital in milwaukee wisc. every since thay charge my captal one card 9.95 a month capital one alows it too???????????? it need to stop!!!1

• Pa
      Dec 31, 2008
    Blooms Rewards - charging my card

These folks have repeated charged my card without my permission. Do NOT do business with them. I don't even know how they got my card number.

• Do
      Mar 24, 2010
    Blooms Rewards - unauthorized charging of account
    Blooms Today
    North Carolina
    bloomstoday.com

I purchased flowers online at blooms today for a funeral, I recieved 50% off if I was interested in recieving coupons or email specials I clicked yes, I then entered my information to pay for the flowers and now am being charged $9.95 a month for a rewards service I didn't want nor did I sign up for

• Pa
      Nov 03, 2011

Same thing happened to me! ordered flowers on line and just realized I have been charge 9.95 for over a year!

• Bi
      Jun 08, 2012

I noticed the exact same problem on y creadit card. I'm going to call now to cancel. I'll follow up with another post to update how it went. WHAT A SCAM!