Bloomex.ca / delivery 4 days late, flowers dead, resent, same thing dead flowers
I ordered flowers for delivery on Dec 23 in Saskatoon. Order [protected]
the order never came. I inquired on Dec 25 and was told they would be delivered Dec 27. I am not happy about that as it missed the intended celebration.
The recipient was home all day Dec 27 with company coming and going. The flowers were left on the doorstep and the doorbell never rang. The flowers were dead.
I submitted a complaint through livechat spoke with Stacey. I was told the order would be resent on the 29th. I said I was not accepting that as I would like a refund. She told me a manager would email me asap. I asked who I can expect to receive an email from and she said it was policy and she would not provide a name. That was on Dec 27. It's now Dec 29 no email.
The second flowers were sent today. and again were left to die on the doorstep no doorbell rang.
No response to my emails
I want my money back as I have no faith in this companies ability to deliver anything.
More Bloomex.ca Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address