Bloomex.ca- Canada Flowers / Bloomex.Ca- canada flowers

1 Kitchener, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Bloomex. Ca - thank you for the lovely flowers to my aunt!!

I ordered flowers from bloomex in kitchener, ontario to be delivered to my aunt. She had just undergone surgery and was slowly recovering, and couldn't leave the house. I wanted to send her a cheer me up gift of colourful flowers. I decided to go through bloomex. Ca, and I am glad I did! The agent on the phone was patience and took the time to get my entire message on the card. I received an email with the details of what I ordered and noticed that the girl spelled my aunt's name wrong (Chelsey with a "y" and not an "a" at the end). I called the customer service line, and they changed the spelling right away and sent me another email with the corrected version. I liked the updates via email. My aunt told me the flowers were absolutely stunning, and that they made her week... She looks at them and smiles now. Thank you so much bloomex for making my aunt smile during a difficult time!!

Bl

Comments

• Je
      1st of Dec, 2008

I also ordered flowers for a very special person from just outside St. Louis, MO who deserved some form of gratitude for what she did for me, so I ordered an arrangement from Calgary AB and Bloomex delivered as they said they would on time and in great condition. I love Americans and Bloomex. Trust 'em as I did.

Danielle

1st of Dec, 2008

The lady who received the flowers I ordered from Bloomex was very pleased with them. This a very simple process that I would recommend to anyone. As it was last minutes and I was able to do it after hours. It was convenient and easy.

Vivian

1st of Dec, 2008

Exceptional service! After placing an order with Bloomex for delivery to my daughter in Red Deer, AB, I was informed that my daughter's work address had changed, and I was sending her the flowers to the old address. I contacted Bloomex, where the service rep was very pleasant and corrected the delivery address for me right away. The flowers arrived on time the next day as requested, my daughter put them on her desk at work because she "wanted to share their beauty with everyone". Great service and wonderful flowers.

1st of Dec, 2008

Yesterday I ordered the new Give Hope basket on bloomex.ca's website. The basket was specially designed for the Canadian Cancer Society, where Bloomex.ca Canada is donating 20% of the sales to cancer research. I ordered the basket for my assistant, because I wanted to see the size and quality of it (plus it was a great way to remind her that she is very important to me). The basket is really big for the price, so I will be purchasing this basket for my corporate clients as a holiday cheer gift. Considering the cancer society benefits a great deal from it, I am very satisfied!
    Annette Lawson

2nd of Dec, 2008

I ordered flowers from Bloomex about a week ago, everything was smooth and easy. I searched online for flower delivery to Calgary, and came across Bloomex Canada. I thought I'd search for coupons and came across canadianfreestuff.com and found a Bloomex flowers coupon for 15% off Bloomex.ca. I used the code "deal" in the coupon field before checkout and saved $9 off my order. Sweet!! The flowers arrived on time, and my friend told me the flowers were awesome. I recommend them indeed! Natalia

4th of Dec, 2008

Order flowers online from bloomex. The site was easy to navigate, I placed my order online for delivery that day. I received and email
    later on during the day from bloomex stating they attempted delivery, but there was no such recipient at that address. I called and had to leave a message for customer service, within 10 minutes a customer service rep called me back, she told me they tried to deliver the flowers at 3pm, and no one by that name resided there. I aksed her to confirm the address, and I had made a mistake entering in the address. I told the rep that the flowers absolutely needed to be delivered that day as it was for a birthday present. She corrected the address, and said she would notify their warehouse to have the flowers re-delivered. At 6pm, I got a call from my sister- they flowers had arrived and she said they were absolutely beautiful! Later that night when I was checking my emails, I received another email from Bloomex stating the flowers had been delivered, and thanked me for my business.

I was very impressed with the level of customer service, despite everything, they corrected a problem and sent out the flowers right away so that I wouldn’t miss an important day. Great service! I would easily recommend this company to anyone.

• Yv
      5th of Dec, 2008

I LOVE BLOOMEX.CA!! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLOWER COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!! THEIR FLOWERS ARE SO FRESH, AND THEY HAVE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE...USE THEM AND YOU'LL LOVE THEM FOR SURE- I DO!