Bloomex Winnipeg Flowers / Bloomex winnipeg

1 1119 Sanford StWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 204-480-8584

Really great customer care- I looked online for a florist for flowers for the funeral and came across www.bloomex.ca in Winnipeg. My grandfather passed away 2 days prior. I ordered 3 large arrangements to be delivered the next day for the funeral from Bloomex. The arrangements arrived on time with plenty of time before the service. All the arrangements were in pristine condition, the flowers fresh and open. I was very pleased at the outcome of my purchase, being a very difficult time for me and the family, ordering from Bloomex was easy and flawless. I would recommend them to others.

Comments

• Yv
      5th of Dec, 2008

I LOVE BLOOMEX.CA!! THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST FLOWER COMPANY IN THE WORLD!!! THEIR FLOWERS ARE SO FRESH, AND THEY HAVE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE...USE THEM AND YOU'LL LOVE THEM FOR SURE- I DO!

• Ml
      11th of May, 2014

I ordered some flowers for Mother’s day 3 days in advance;
    Bloomex charged my account on the date of the order. As of 9:45 PM on Mother’s
    day, the flowers were not delivered. I tried getting in touch with Bloomex via
    Chat, I was told there was nothing they could do and since Mother’s day is a
    very busy day, and that I should be patient, I was send a link to leave a message, when I
    clicked on the link, I was told that my address has been blacklisted and
    therefore I was unable to leave
    a message not get back in touch with Chat. My mother is in Ill health and this
    might be her last Mother’s day, how could a company be so cruel and heartless.
    What would it have cost Bloomex to put more drivers on the road? I hope
    everyone learns from me and do not purchase from Bloomex. Bloomex should be out
    of business.