Bloomex / Flowers damaged and delivered two days early
I ordered flowers for my step-mom for Mother's Day and requested they be delivered on May 11th - as the site states that "they deliver on Mother's Day". Reasonable expectation, no?
Apparently not. Not only did they deliver the flowers two days early but more than 1 dozen of them were broken. The flowers were on their side in the cardboard box that they were delivered in.
I contacted the company and they requested that we send a picture of the broken flowers. Nice that they screw up and we have to jump through hoops to get restitution.
Anyway, that was the extent of the reply AND THIS WAS LIVE CHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
When I asked again why they were delivered two days early, I never received a response. Ever! I finally logged off after several minutes of nothing after my query "Are you still there?!?"
I sent two subsequent emails with my phone number (as suggested) including the one with the picture they requested, and never heard anything back.
I will never order from them again and will ensure that as many people as possible know how terrible their service is!!
Beware of this company!!!
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - poinsettia was not delivered on time but candies were dumped on the back porch 3 days later.
- Bloomex - recent flower order
- Bloomex - flowers not delivered
- Bloomex - flowers delivered 3 days late and dead
- Bloomex - incorrect delivery address