Bloomex / Delivery disaster!
I ordered flowers to be delivered between 12-5 p.m. The flowers were brought to the house in the morning (wrong time). No one was home. Attempted delivery again the next day. No one was home. The next week when I learned of the situation I phoned and emailed several times and was offered a refund for the flowers ($37.99 plus tax), but not the $9.99 delivery fee. I asked for a full refund, not willing to pay for a delivery service that was not done properly (wrong time). My request was sent to a disputes dept. I received an email, and reimbursement of $29.22, less than what I had been previously offered on the phone ($37.99 plus tax). Subsequent emails have gone unanswered.
More Bloomex Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomex Australia - Delivered too late 
- Bloomex - Dead flowers 
- Bloomex - Buyer beware! 
- Wecaresignbloomex.ca - Buyer beware - rip off - fraud 
- Bloomex - Horrible service! 
- Bloomex - late delivery and missing product
- Bloomex - floral delivery
- Bloomex - gift basket
- Bloomex - flowers
- Bloomex - delivered wilted flowers