Bloomex / Delivery disaster!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
I ordered flowers to be delivered between 12-5 p.m. The flowers were brought to the house in the morning (wrong time). No one was home. Attempted delivery again the next day. No one was home. The next week when I learned of the situation I phoned and emailed several times and was offered a refund for the flowers ($37.99 plus tax), but not the $9.99 delivery fee. I asked for a full refund, not willing to pay for a delivery service that was not done properly (wrong time). My request was sent to a disputes dept. I received an email, and reimbursement of $29.22, less than what I had been previously offered on the phone ($37.99 plus tax). Subsequent emails have gone unanswered.

Comments

Jo
  24th of Mar, 2008
Completely agree with all statements. This company is completely unreliable for all deliveries. It was a crucial delivery that was expected and confirmed many times by Bloomex. If you want efficient service, this is not the company for you.
Tr
  29th of Mar, 2008

Here are the owners' contact details:
Domain florist-ottawa.ca

Fax
Email lokhonia@idirect.com
Jo
  9th of May, 2008
For Mothers Day I ordered flowers for both my wife and mother to be delivered on Saturday May 10th. The flowers were delivered on Thursday May 8th. Contacted Bloomex and they confirmed that the flowers should have been sent on May 10th. The Roses sent were wide open and after 1 day petals were falling. Lastly, asked on 3 occassions to have a copy of the bill sent to me with no success. Will have credit card company put a hold until we can get a copy of bill.
Since we send out gift baskets to clients, I have advised my staff not to use Bloomex again.

Bloomex Logo Bloomex